Crooked Pence stoled Secret Documents. WOW

Oh my God is there even one honest Republican. Who would it be, I wonder. I wonder if Mother knows that he took them. Actually maybe mother took some of them herself. They need to investigate him, bring in the FBI and raid his home. Him and the Orange man was probably selling them to Russia being Ukraine wouldn't go along with the lie about Biden that got Trump impeached for the second time.

Classified documents found at former VP Mike Pence's Indiana home (msn.com)
This bothers me. Way more than Biden, but far less than Orange Turd!
Next up, rumor has it Kamala has some secrets hidden in her cunt. Lol
This bothers me. Way more than Biden, but far less than Orange Turd!
Next up, rumor has it Kamala has some secrets hidden in her cunt. Lol Originally Posted by Charley3
I wouldn't want that job of looking for them. Moldy, stinky, need I go on.
I wouldn't want that job of looking for them. Moldy, stinky, need I go on. Originally Posted by Cody69
That’s why she puts them up there! Nobody will go in there and find those stinky secret files! Should be safe
I am starting to believe that everybody who has occupied the white house has taken some documents.There must be a better way to secure them.
  • Devo
  • 01-25-2023, 01:27 PM
I am starting to believe that everybody who has occupied the white house has taken some documents.There must be a better way to secure them. Originally Posted by Looker151
I'd like to see the cases of documents Obama retained examined.
Yeah, I think we need to move past any kind of partisanship on this issue and all come together and see that this is apparently a very serious problem. We're now three WH occupants deep. Something really needs done to make this shit more secure.
It’s really not a serious problem (although the latest DeVine piece on Hunter seems to say otherwise) up until it was made one because Trump did it. It appears that Presidents laying claim to things, and negotiating what they couldn’t have, was commonplace and not even newsworthy. Some retarded prosecutor or dem strategist, with the right connections, thought it was a good way to make Trump look bad, so here we are.

It’s all conjecture unless we find out what was in the documents, and how and where they used. That won’t happen unless Trump was using them for some untoward reason, which he wasn’t, so the public will, once again, have no idea about what actually happened. Just what’s available publicly looks ~really~ bad for Biden, which is why the kleptocracy will bury everything, including whatever tf bullshit they planned on trying to pin on Trump .

I’d recommend Miranda DeVine’s latest in The Post if you haven’t read it. Such blatant corruption, and nobody will be held accountable.
I mean that's my point though. Apparently this shit has been going on for a while. Like I don't care if people were doing it before Trump, or there's some precedence of people breaking the law. They're breaking the law plain and simple, and I'm not down with that. As far as I'm aware, it's against the law for a former president or WH staffer to take any official documents after an administration ends, they don't even really need to be classified. So I'm not exactly thrilled that we're now finding out that administrations have just been blatantly doing this for a long time now. The only real significance that Trump has in all of this to me is that he yet again bungled doing it so hard that it brought the issue to light.

I mean seriously, we can't just be sitting here accepting that just because people steal stuff all the time that it makes it okay.
I'd like to see the cases of documents Obama retained examined. Originally Posted by Devo
Now THAT would bother you big time wouldn’t it? I don’t like Obama either, but don’t hate him like I hate Trump, so this would be #2 on my bother list. Lol
I’m fascinated by the seething hatred some people have for Trump, and perplexed by what causes it.
This trend is about Stupid ball licker Pence. Not about Hunter, Biden, Obama, Pence the forgotten one. The one your people wanted to kill because he wouldn't lie for Trump. That dumb ass.
Gentlemen back on topic please