Incall Location - what would you do?

So today I made a long drive to an incall for a provider I was REALLY wanting to see at a nice 4 star hotel. As I'm walking from parking lot I call her to let her know I was there. There was about two seconds when she picked up,but before she said anything, and I heard a male voice in the background. As soon as she starts talking, the voice stops. I asked if there was someone there with her, and she says she was alone. Anyway, she tells me the room number and I hang up. My alerts are up, at this point, but I wasn't sure if the voice was another man or just the TV. As I'm about to get to the front door of the hotel, I noticed something that I didn't when I pulled in. The hotel is directly across the street from the Dallas Police deptartment headquarters. At this point I'm not feeling comfortable at all, and turn around and leave. On my way back to my car, she texts me 2-3 times, and calls twice, asking me to please come see her. I told her I wasn't comfortable with the location, and she gets angry and tells me not to ever call again.

So my question to you is what would you have done? Would you turn away if you arrived at the incall and it was across the street from a police dept HQ?
  • Sami
  • 08-19-2013, 08:18 PM
My first thought is? Was she a well known lady? Second thought is never go against your gut. If your spidey sense is screaming then turn around leave.
Always go with the gut.... always
to answer the question, no, I would not automatically leave if the incall was directly across from police headquarters.... I would not feel good about it though...in this situation, given the doubt already created, I think I would have left.

I recall that the Hurst Massage places are just down the street from the police station... a couple of incalls I know of in Arlington are close....probably lots more I don't know about
I think you should've given her a shot IF
a) She is pretty well-known and you know she isn't involved with LE and
B) If you REALLY thought that was the TV and not a guy in the room with her..

So I would think that going with your gut was probably the best idea, even if she was reputable. No one wants to go visit a provider and find her "boyfriend" in the closet..

I would suggest limiting your visits to girls who have been around for a bit and have enough reviews from legit reviewers to let you know she is independent and REAL.

Glad you're ok!
XO Savannah
Well, I feel confident that she was a legit provider who had about 10 reviews on her. I just wasn't comfortable being that close to the police station. I mean, it was literally right across the street. It was a poor choice on her part for selecting that location (maybe she didn't know it was there when she booked). But, I walked away and was able to tell the story, rather than sit in a jail cell. Better safe than sorry. I just wanted to know if I was breaking some code by turning away. She was pretty upset with me for doing so, and I hate that it happened, but I went with my gut.
Would le be that sloppy?
Yes
  • Sami
  • 08-20-2013, 08:22 AM
Yes... Never under estimate LE!
Would le be that sloppy? Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
Yep RdM... I think LE could be that sloppy.

(not that there's anything wrong with a little "sloppy" depending on the activity)

Yes cause le would want you to think they would not do that. Glad you listened to your gut.
The man's voice: a turnoff. Surely you can tell a TV voice from a real one? Either he's a stupid pimp OR she just finished a guy and she's not even gonna clean up for you.

LE across the street: no problem. Remember a few years ago when when a field of pot was discovered growing behind a police station?

But...sometimes the big head wisely overrules the little one.
Rule #1 is, don't meet someone you have never met before at a hotel.
That would be the majority of incalls.

Rule #1 is, don't meet someone you have never met before at a hotel. Originally Posted by Big Johnny
Rule #1 is, don't meet someone you have never met before at a hotel. Originally Posted by Big Johnny
That would be about 90% of the ladies here, not sure that an apartment or a house would be any more safe if that is your reasoning.