BP rates...

Good day to you all!
I've had several members contact me and ask...
Why are my BP rates lower than ECCIE?
So I figured their might be more that are curious but just haven't asked.

I do not offer GFE sessions to any BP clients ever unless they become regulars and then I give them the option.
Amillia, you have some pictures on BP that belong in your showcase. WOW!!! Lovely.
And in my humble hobby opinion of both you and your GFE....you're absolutely worth it!

Amillia, why haven't I noticed you before this post?
Amillia, why haven't I noticed you before this post? Originally Posted by bbtony
Tony, she is a lovely and affectionate lady that can make time stand still for those very intimate moments you share together. One look in her deep sensual eyes when you're together and you'll understand exactly what I mean. Even though I don't really do those eccy review thingy's, I definitely recommend her.

Besides all of that, she's funny too (a nice gal).
BEEautiful! I just had to put you on my list until I saw the snake!! Is it located at your in-call??? Brrrr goosebumps!!!! Lol
I think her snake picture is hot. I'll admit I feel a bit inferior when I think what she could do with it.
BEEautiful! I just had to put you on my list until I saw the snake!! Is it located at your in-call??? Brrrr goosebumps!!!! Lol Originally Posted by freakycowboy
No she is miles away and harmless... she eats good.
Tony, she is a lovely and affectionate lady that can make time stand still for those very intimate moments you share together. One look in her deep sensual eyes when you're together and you'll understand exactly what I mean. Even though I don't really do those eccy review thingy's, I definitely recommend her.

Besides all of that, she's funny too (a nice gal). Originally Posted by SD2011
Thank you!
Good day to you all!
I've had several members contact me and ask...
Why are my BP rates lower than ECCIE?
So I figured their might be more that are curious but just haven't asked.

I do not offer GFE sessions to any BP clients ever unless they become regulars and then I give them the option.
Originally Posted by Amillia_Winter
There are some guys who really, and I mean, REALLY research rates around here.
Thank you! Originally Posted by Amillia_Winter
+1,000,000 - Amillia is the perfect provider - just an amazing person and provider - can pretty much finish just from those eyes

There are some guys who really, and I mean, REALLY research rates around here. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Sounds like they need to find another hobby. I can't even imagine negotiating rates - I'd like to think the lady is going to be somewhat attracted me - don't think negotiating is much of an aphrodisiac.
It would seem to be a legitimate question. Not to negotiate but to understand. Amillia explained it perfectly but I couldn't imagine seeing her without the whole package. Someday, maybe? Those eyes....(sigh).
And in my humble hobby opinion of both you and your GFE....you're absolutely worth it!

Originally Posted by SD2011
Yep, And she loves Hot Links. You can't go wrong there......
How do make sure they don't try leave you the wrong rate (I mean rate researchers on here and p411)?

I still haven't found a good way to count money and not look tacky. Usually I go and count it after I shut the door and hope they can't make it out of my parking garage before I can get down there. Lol

No really though. Do you have a system? I'm usually on the fly about it. I've been thinking about offering fbsm on bp because it reaches so many more people but I know some yahoo is gonna walk in with $130 and think he's got a *purrrrrfect* date.

How do you screen and negotiate the rates for services without incriminating yourself.
I'm not trying to be an Asshole. I seriously am curious.
I wanna know how you ladies do it too. Most don't count, so how do you know I'm not robbing you until after? And for the record I've never robbed anyone, at least not intentionally. Rates and practices and talk of them are kept to a minimum out of necessity. I just want to make sure I'm always good to whomever I see. And should I mess up, I would want to make it right.