Multi-Orgasmic

Guys and Gals ---- Which providers are mult-orgasmic, during DATY?
I am. Yay me
Women do not orgasm ... You would have a better chance of finding a flying pinck unicorn.
oh yes... If you know what you are doing, Get ready to get wet.lol
No one knows what they are doing plus the fact that a woman's sensitive spots are moving target.
No one knows what they are doing plus the fact that a woman's sensitive spots are moving target. Originally Posted by pyramider

Hush Pyramider, just shush your mouth, okay?

I'm very sensitive, and highly orgasmic. I just don't respond well to taint chewing...
well if you read any reviews around here most of the guys on this board bring it multiple times every time. we're all a bunch of sexual dynamos here in dallas

LOL
I've had more women use me for CG than my DATY skills lately it seems. I love to make a woman orgasm, but I love her for all the ones she gets out of me.

Honestly guys most of these women are getting way more sex than we are and they are better at it. If I make her cum awesome. She can tell me how if she wants, and I will do my best. But make no mistake about it, I'm there for me . You want to prove your skills than make me POP multiple times.
  • hd
  • 08-27-2013, 03:21 PM
Guess that's why I'm not a provider, I have trouble getting off once let alone multiple times!! But I am a real purdy guy?
As I entered my mid-30s I began to happily reason that multiple orgasms are God's way of saying thank you for aging gracefully. )) lol
Hush Pyramider, just shush your mouth, okay?

I'm very sensitive, and highly orgasmic. I just don't respond well to taint chewing... Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson

Well hell, everyone knows the taint is not for chewing. You are supposed to chew the kitty.
As I entered my mid-30s I began to happily reason that multiple orgasms are God's way of saying thank you for aging gracefully. )) lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Oh hell yeah I agree with THN!!!

Lately my hormones are driving me nuts...
and I will be 35 in a few weeks.
  • Sami
  • 08-27-2013, 05:06 PM
Wait until you hit 40 It's like a damn faucet on high!!! I think of sex and I'M wet...

Oh hell yeah I agree with THN!!!

Lately my hormones are driving me nuts...
and I will be 35 in a few weeks. Originally Posted by berkleigh
Wait until you hit 40 It's like a damn faucet on high!!! I think of sex and I'M wet... Originally Posted by Sami

That is an easy fix. Just thinck of sex with me and you will dry right up.
I can vouch for Melannie-YES she is..