Providers: Best and worst thing about your occupation?

I can think of good things and bad things that come with being with a provider. But suggesting some may influence the response to the question, so I'll just throw it open:

Ladies, what do you think is the best thing and the worst thing about hat "comes with the territory" of being a provider?

No comments from the guys, please, until the ladies have given us a page or two of things to consider.
Worst - People assuming this is a woman's only occupation for easy money.
I'm biting my lip until the ladies fill up the required number of pages.
Best thing: Getting to be with men!! I love the intimacy, touching, kissing, etc .

Worst thing: Feeling that I need to check my email/P411/texts several times a day so I don't miss a request from one of my favorite guys or a lucrative dinner date from a new guy.

(Whenever I've taken a few days off and missed someone wonderful, I have regretted it.)
The worst thing for me is sometimes trying to get a client vouched for. He will provide me with a few ladies to contact for screening and they NEVER respond. It is very frustrating to say the least. I have a long list that claim to be reference friendly, but aren't. What is more irritating is when one of these non-responsive "ladies" asks me for one. Wth?

The best is getting paid to get/give pleasure! Total win!