I was an idiot tonight

I tried seeing this girl and this happened

http://fayetteville.backpage.com/Fem...choice/5481484

i mentioned on the phone that i had read her eccie review and she asked me for a reference. I dont have any, i dont like the whole reference system, not that its a bad system i just dont use it.

She asked if i could name any eccie providers in the area. I only realized that she may contact you after i spouted them off

Ginger Doll

SaraLynn

Jamie Marie

Only after i realized she may contact these girls, and i asked her not to
she hung up
so i wrote an email to each of these fine ladies explaining why they may have been contacted with someone trying to verify my name

i should have just gone to bed

i apologize to these girls and to this community

maybe i ought to start using the reference system and not only with this post not be necessary, but i wouldnt hit the bed hard tonight
not sure this was the appropriate place for this post
Moved to Co-Ed discussions

Biomed1
that babe could get most anybody flustered
No harm no foul, Rawlins. She never contacted me, for the record.

Yes, you should start using the reference system... It helps careful ladies feel confident about who they are meeting. You might also consider seeing ladies that use the reference system, too. It just makes it so much safer for everyone.
so can that redhead ^
This post was not meant to be anything negative against her it was my mistake for some reason when she asked me to list some providers in the area after I told her that I didn't have any references I thought she meant listen providers to verify you were actually on the website I know really dumb on my partI only posted this to apologize to the girls I listed. And show everyone else what not to do
so can that redhead ^ Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Thank you, sweetheart.
This post was not meant to be anything negative against her it was my mistake for some reason when she asked me to list some providers in the area after I told her that I didn't have any references I thought she meant listen providers to verify you were actually on the website I know really dumb on my partI only posted this to apologize to the girls I listed. And show everyone else what not to do Originally Posted by rawlins
rawlins, I will raise my hand and say 'thank you' for this thread. You being a long-time member here gets my attention and my respect, and i admire your humanness in admitting the error and openly apologizing to the ladies whose names you mentioned. And yes, showing all of us what not to do is very worthy also; if we learn from each other's mistakes, some good has came from that aggravating mistake after all.

My advice is similar to Ginger's, get involved in the eccie referencing system. No, it's not perfect, and yes, it can be aggravating, but the pros definitely outweigh the cons. Oh, and one more thing, as attractive as some may be, i'd steer clear of the bp-only gals for safety's sake. Note i said bp-only; some are both bp and eccie; those are ok as long as they screen and have references themselves.