Naughty Reviews

Anyone here use Naughty Reviews? How does it rank in your opinion with other sites? It seems like it might be very similar to backpage as far as risks go. Just looking to see if upgrading to premium would be worth it.
I have....but only recommend it if you regularly travel to an area not served by ECCIE. Join that areas chat and forums and you'll figure out who is legit pretty quickly.
I don't care for it. I'd try TER, Date-Check, etc first.
I am on there and have met a few great guys....but for most part it is a crap shoot....most guys there have unreliable references
TER is a site that you should be on no matter if you are in an active Eccie area or not because some ladies are reviewed on there that have not been reviewed on Eccie and the other way around. I keep getting suggestions to use http://usasexguide.info/forum/. I have tried it but it is difficult to follow.
Bigdoggy.net is good site for certain areas.
Thanks for all the responses. For the past year I've primarily used P411 and TER and been pretty satisfied. I just wanted to see if NR had something different to offer.
It sucks really
I've made a few good friends on NR & been a member for some time now, but I gotta DEF agree with the above ladies...I think it kinda sucks too!
Wow - Geez Viv I was just putzing around this early morning and I just noticed your profile and you sound so freaking hot I'm about to move to Missouri!!! Dang!! PLEEEASE keep me in mind if you ever come to LR!!
Totally off topic I know but I can't remember what this thread is about....
It doesn't matter too much if you travel to areas not popular for eccie. If you travel, there are many other boards out there that serve other areas better than eccie. For example, in Denver, you have TOB, Ohio/Pa/Ky area, you have Indys, rural ILL/IN you have GBN etc. So, I wouldn't heavily rely on just NR if you travel. I thought that it was better before their recent revamping. TBD is OK and I never really cared for TER personally. As always, do your homework, and NR can be one of the tools for doing so. Is it the only? Obviously not, but it doesn't hurt to register to help connect the dots while doing research. BTW, how much is it to upgrade to premium? I guess my decision to spend the $ would depend on how much disposble $ I have at the time.