The best FBSM

Gentlemen who would you say gives the most memorable FBSM? Ladies input appreciated as well
Callie Jones. No question.
Depends on what you like of course !

Teralynn is ridiculous ,really hot if you like tall thin and athletic. L1 only but you will swear it was more LOL.

That Hot Nurse gives great massage and any level of finish you want. Thicker but really cute face and personality.

Back page Kimmy good massage and the best Russian finish around. Well proportioned with spectacular tits. She is only L1 Russian finish.

Honorable mention to Lei Lover and her NURU. She is gone but if she ever comes back take the plunge. One of the most unique experiences and worth every penny.
Terra Lyn, TOB at UBT, and Italiana Princess come readily to mind. Christina Watkins, too.
Well I am new to the board but my first review was of Thai Jessica, and I think she may deserve a spot on the list. High quality massage with lots of stretching and I believe you can get whatever finish you desire.
Grace Preston, in my book.
For FBSM with an L1 finish I can't even imagine anyone could be better than TerraLyn!
Ive been around for a while. I only use to do FBSM. I got to say there are the few, the proud and the chosen. TerraLyn is the Best by far. Hope to be back in Dallas soon.
Depends on what you like of course !

Teralynn is ridiculous ,really hot if you like tall thin and athletic. L1 only but you will swear it was more LOL.

That Hot Nurse gives great massage and any level of finish you want. Thicker but really cute face and personality.

Back page Kimmy good massage and the best Russian finish around. Well proportioned with spectacular tits. She is only L1 Russian finish.

Honorable mention to Lei Lover and her NURU. She is gone but if she ever comes back take the plunge. One of the most unique experiences and worth every penny. Originally Posted by playerplano
Terra Lyn, TOB at UBT, and Italiana Princess come readily to mind. Christina Watkins, too. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
For FBSM with an L1 finish I can't even imagine anyone could be better than TerraLyn! Originally Posted by gardo
[QUOTE=BigDBone;1057564453]Ive been around for a while. I only use to do FBSM. I got to say there are the few, the proud and the chosen. TerraLyn is the Best by far. Hope

Wow! Wow! And Dam ya'll Thank You! Each of you are Very kind to mention me indeed I can't even express how turned on I get everytime your cock gets hard & I know I can drive you crazy & then just "hang out" right there on the edge with you for awhile. Enjoying & relishing every heightened erotic sensation. hmmmm...sooo many wonderful memories..Indeed

If you really want the ladies input...here's my list of awesome ladies I would just Have To Visit!! Ready??
(No particular order either & some are repeats)

Vnurse
Italianna Princess
Loving Kayla
Lindsay Lacey
Pampered by Pamela
Ebony Angel
Andria Chase
Dharma
Christina Watkins
Callie Jones
SensualnurseD

And most definite Highest Honorable mention to LeiLover & Grace Preston... I Miss them Both.

I'm probably still missing a few names & sorry to those I've missed.

Just an update on me... I've been sick all week and have missed many of my friends requests. Sorry for that, but I am doing better & hoping to be back Monday.

Love & Hugs
Terralyn I hope you feel better soon ! I have battled a cold for a couple of days myself.
I don't know exactly how you do what you do because my eyes were rolled back in my head but it definitely works ;-) If you were closer I'd see you all the time LOL.
Italianna Princess
FBSM w/ L2 - Callie Jones. Great relaxing session that leaves you smiling until next Wednesday at 9 a.m.
FBSM w/ L1 - TerraLyn. Real massage if you need it, awesome edging and L1 that feels like FS.

When they retire, they could team up and train new providers! The world would be a better place...
Ever had Slippery Nuru/Body Sliding ? I love it
CALLIE JONES AND PAMPERPED BY PAMELA WITHOUT QUESTION !!!!!!!!
I could go for a message right now just frustrated