The 2nd or 3rd time with the same client

Hello Providers,

I can imagine for you that you might feel nervous or unsettled with a new client based on anxiety. Not knowing for sure if your going to be comfortable with them if they are the gentlemen they claim to be or if they might be L.E. I don't blame you if that is the case. I sensed nervousness from my first provider Kaitlyn, and I too was very nervous with her, but she still gave me an OK on my 411.

But I'd really love to know from you ladies, after you've broken the ice, and your time with that client goes well, and they do turn out to be the honest gentleman they are. My big question is: When you see that same client again, does it feel easier, and does each session of GFE or PSE get better because your chemistry and trust in that client gets better?

I'm wanting to know for future reference, because I'd love to see the 2 providers I've been with again in time.
I will definitely say after being intimate already with a gentleman, it does make things easier to ravish him upon the next meeting. The nervousness certainly goes away after the 1st encounter.

This is why oftentimes, gents will book/providers require a two hour minimum for new Lovers.
I think the more you see a person, the more comfortable it is with them. It really becomes more like a real FWB relationship.
That is a big yes.. the more you see someone the more you get to know them and know what they like what they don't and it gets better with every encounter..
It gets even better...with the same person after the second or third visit.
I love repeats when it goes well the first time.
I love repeats when it goes well the first time. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Me too I find it gets better and better!
Hello Providers,

I can imagine for you that you might feel nervous or unsettled with a new client based on anxiety. Not knowing for sure if your going to be comfortable with them if they are the gentlemen they claim to be or if they might be L.E. I don't blame you if that is the case. I sensed nervousness from my first provider Kaitlyn, and I too was very nervous with her, but she still gave me an OK on my 411.

But I'd really love to know from you ladies, after you've broken the ice, and your time with that client goes well, and they do turn out to be the honest gentleman they are. My big question is: When you see that same client again, does it feel easier, and does each session of GFE or PSE get better because your chemistry and trust in that client gets better?

I'm wanting to know for future reference, because I'd love to see the 2 providers I've been with again in time. Originally Posted by Gemineye

It only gets better from here baby, I had a nice time with you and I would love to meet with you again in the near future
I think the more you see a person, the more comfortable it is with them. It really becomes more like a real FWB relationship. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Well said LL - and yes, it certainly does!