New Sexy All American Blonde Bombshel in Manhattan NY.!!!

Hello gentleman I'm Gia Lamour, a super girly girl that loves adventure of all kinds.... Whether it's a romantic night on the town, hiking the trails, or just a casual one on one, I go above and beyond to make it an memorable experience. I am sweet, fun,sexy and I really enjoy the company of discreet gentleman. My beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair can attract anybody’s attention.
Im that 27 yr old All American girl, down to earth and loves laughter. A joy to be around in the presence of company or alone .
I am available for travel to far away tropical paradises or the chilli slopes of any winter wonderland. I love fine dining and wine with great company and conversation. Because I love the finer things in life, I adapt well in any social situation. As you can see I love physical fitness and I take care of myself from head to toe. So what are you waiting for call me now and let's start a new journey of our own

contact me:

212-796-5299
hollywoodhotties01@yahoo.com

100% real "Me or it's free!!" and girl friend experience
Overnights and multi hours encouraged but one hour is always welcome if you're in a rush : )
Attached Images File Type: jpg GIA_7126A_3.jpg (144.8 KB, 157 views)
Welcome!
Welcome!
Hello and welcome!!
Oh my!! You look stunning!! Welcome babe!!