Sept 25th

So, I see the Cowboys are at Arizona that night. Not exactly must see TV. Wonder if there might be something more fun to do that night.
I'm "GAME" !!
  • PBJ4U
  • 09-13-2017, 10:46 AM
Damn out of region that entire weekend and week! I really would like to get to one of these M&G/parties but that thing called work (which funds the fun) keeps getting in the way
PB
A week day would be nice, maybe an off night for strippers would increase the selection.
A week day would be nice, maybe an off night for strippers would increase the selection. Originally Posted by jokacz
can't
what be ...happenin

...ol handy dredgin up some ...local street meat ta gets soiled ...by the cuck an capon squad?
One of the things I like about a Monday night, is that going out to watch the MNF game is a good pretext, even if I'm less interested in the game and more interested in just getting out of the house.
I'm in!! Pussy is better then football!
I'm in!! Pussy is better then football! Originally Posted by East Amherst
Nah, only sometimes. (seriously what are you asking here!)
Nah, only sometimes. (seriously what are you asking here!) Originally Posted by KingMorabito
I'd have to agree...there are some games that are worth passing up playtime.

I remember bailing out on Bills playoff game when they were so far behind, it was ridiculous...particularly with a backup QB. Decided to go to one of the old non-AMP rub and tug places to at least have something good happen that day...so I missed all but the end of that great comeback...wish I'd hung in there...

Still, week 2...Dallas vs Arizona? Given the choice, I'd just as soon hang out with a bunch of naked women and engage in some grabass and a bit if play...all things considered. Could think of worse ways to spend a Monday.

(If the game just happened to be on somewhere in the vicinity, it couldn't hurt, lol!)
You retards do not have to make this so difficult for yourselves. There is nothing wrong with a generic conversation in the appropriate forum to gauge the interest in getting together (remembering the proabition of advertising unvarified talent).

Once you decide on an event, below is an example of what is allowed in the way of an announcement. The creator of the announcement is to immediately RTM his announcement asking for it to be locked (yes, this is one of those occasions where a lock is appropriate).

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2159808

After the event you are allowed to discuss the event, as seen below (remembering that some retards do not want their presence at events discussed out in the open).

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2162442
Sounds like the party's in dearTARDS mouth! The topic of discussion sept. 26th........ cockbreath..... and chicken......
heh
Maybe they can get CDB to handle security.