Visit to Upstate?

Hey guys I知 thinking about making my first visit to your area! If anyone is interested in meeting with me please send me a PM or subscribe to my mailing list. Here is the link https://elliealexandraxxx.us14.list-...&id=891b18793f
Looks good
Real good
how bouts postin ...some real ...pics?
Does the link work in any of the ThreAds where you're "thinking" of making your first trip??

Today, 11:00 AM
New Orleans?
Views: 44
Posted By Ellie_AlexandraXXX
New Orleans?

Hey guys I知 thinking about making my first visit to your area! If anyone is interested in meeting please send me a PM or subscribe to my mailing list. Here is the link...

Forum: Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Today, 10:55 AM
Pittsburgh?
Pittsburgh?

Hey guys I知 thinking about making my first visit to your area! If anyone is interested in meeting with me please send me a PM or subscribe to my mailing list. Here is the link...

Forum: Coed Discussions Yesterday, 08:48 PM
Joplin & Springfield?
Joplin & Springfield?

Hey guys I知 thinking about making my first visit to your area! If anyone is interested in meeting with me please subscribe to my mailing list. Here is the link...

Forum: Coed Discussions Yesterday, 08:40 PM
Anyone in Topeka?
I知 thinking about visiting Topeka very soon. If...

I知 thinking about visiting Topeka very soon. If anyone is interested in seeing me on my visit please subscribe to my mailing list. Here is the link...
Use this http://elliealexandraxxx.com/ works fine..

And yes I'm sure you would do great here!
Does not look like a human being in pictures.
Hell yes
I'm in
  • MoHo
  • 08-18-2018, 12:49 AM
Hey guys I知 thinking about making my first visit to your area! If anyone is interested in meeting with me please send me a PM or subscribe to my mailing list. Here is the link https://elliealexandraxxx.us14.list-...&id=891b18793f Originally Posted by Ellie_AlexandraXXX
Passing yourself around like a plate of hors d'oeuvres at a dinner party.

Just stay home.
I'd be curious to see what the whore looks like without the ridiculous clown makeup.
I'd be curious to see what the whore looks like without the ridiculous clown makeup. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

I'm more curious about the psychopathology that causes them to do that to themselves.

It can't all be self loathing and daddy issues.
I'm more curious about the psychopathology that causes them to do that to themselves.

It can't all be self loathing and daddy issues. Originally Posted by jokacz
Wondered similar things myself but take a look at the responses to this thread by the male lesbians and there you have it - these submissive defectives either enjoy that oddball shit or at the very least are pretending they like it.

A case could be made that these dumb whores are giving the paying customers what they (the male lesbians) want in an effort to maximize $$$.
Wow, A provider with professional makeup and professional images and i'll bet money she'll look like her photos when she opens the door. What was she thinking?
Wow, A provider with professional makeup and professional images and i'll bet money she'll look like her photos when she opens the door. What was she thinking? Originally Posted by ben dover
Probably that there are enough weirdos who think whores that look like aliens from another planet will overpay her because she's not as fat as most of the cows selling their asses in upstate NY?