Parking

• Pro49
  • 08-19-2018, 08:08 AM
Anyone have any trouble with leaving your car in the lot? These places tend to inhabit parts of town I’m chicken to leave my car in.
What kind of car do you drive?
Pro I have never had a problem. Have been in the hobby for several years. Have been to most of the spas but not all. There are cameras in most lots and entrances.
Pro I have never had a problem. Have been in the hobby for several years. Have been to most of the spas but not all. There are cameras in most lots and entrances. Originally Posted by Trailboss

I will say this if I can't leave work early enough to swing by my apartment I do take my personal and work items with me into the AMP. Powered off of course but they do not remain inside my truck.
I park right in front of the parlor and go in high and proud. Never had a problem with this. My theory is some parlors are protected, and less-than-savory people in the area don't want to risk trifling with customers of the protectors, from the average pimps or to more cutthroat gangs that are generally formed in this kind of Asian community.

Personally, parlor owners have said directly to me that they like to see customers who park right in front. And they see that via the cameras.
Really? You consider theses parts of town to be too chicken to leave your car in? I mean it’s not Highland Park, but it’s not exactly the rough parts of Oak Cliff either.
There is some basis for OP’s concern, the Stemmons corridor is the hottest area for car thefts in all of Texas.
I never had a problem. Been at places from 10:00 am to 2:00 am.
I have wondered why Ampville on Northwest Hwy isn't gated. Hiring a single security guard to work the gate isn't going to put a huge dent in their profits. It would also provide them with some protection.
  • Pro49
  • 08-20-2018, 10:11 AM
Appreciate the feedback.
I have wondered why Ampville on Northwest Hwy isn't gated. Hiring a single security guard to work the gate isn't going to put a huge dent in their profits. It would also provide them with some protection. Originally Posted by twitch760
They could probably afford to offer valet parking, but why should they? The cameras are more likely there to give them time to go into lockdown mode if ICE and HSI show up, not to spot street criminals.