Name: Mindy Magic
User ID:: 467346
Phone: 501-349-2091
Email Address: MindyMajic@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=467346
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria area
Activities: LFK, BBBJ (superb while it lasted), MPCFS, then hustle out.
Hair Length and Color: Short, pixie dirty blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Her pics are accurate. That's her. Very cute, pixie look. Pale skin, and thick legs. Think prototype stripper in looks.
Recommendation: No
Sorry for your experience. Was intrigued by her ad a few weeks back and now she is here I almost pulled the trigger. Thank you and people in the ML, saved me a hefty penny.
Sorry to hear you got hustled by a hooker from Arkansas bruh
Thanks for taking one for the team, you just saved me a couple of bills. I was supposed to see her, good thing I didn't. And sorry to hear you had a bad experience.
The OP is definitely right about the texting. I had a 4 hour session with her and she probably spent about a total of 30 minutes in between activities to text, and she did try to rush out with about 30 minutes left in the session for which I finally put my foot down and told her I expected the full session. I gave her a "Yes" recommendation due to her being a great fuck, superb BBBJs, good looks and a pleasant personality.
Thanks for the intel, she's here in NWA again and I said to myself that I was going to hit her up next time she's here...think I'll wait on that one for a bit longer.
Never pay in advance
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^+1--NEVER!
Why are y'all sorry?
Thanks for the review. I was thinking about checking her out. Will save my money for a known provider. I never have paid upfront. And with the amount of money she is charging with no GFE. Fuck that!
You didn’t read her profile?

MINDY MAGIC

MAKING
ALL OF YOUR MONIES
AMONGST OTHER THINGS
DISAPPEAR