URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=383691
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Hwy6 & Westheimer
Activities: Body worship,Cbj, doggy, missionary
Hair Length and Color: Straight long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Fit fit fit. Sexy body! Ass is on point like dam you would get caught looking twice lol. Nice natural C-D tits. Beautiful girl with Hispanic accent
Recommendation: Yes
She wasn't working yesterday
uh oh
She's fine but damn cbj would ruin the experience
She wasn't working yesterday Originally Posted by VitaMan
What are you her pimp? She told me it was her birthday maybe a one and done for the day. Maybe didn’t want to see anyone else. Maybe I wore her out
  • pxmcc
  • 02-17-2019, 08:51 PM
cbj? welp.
Vitaman, does she have an attitude problem? i kinda got that vibe from her.
cbj? welp.
Vitaman, does she have an attitude problem? i kinda got that vibe from her. Originally Posted by pxmcc

I've never had an issue with her attitude pxmcc. Shes always been cool with me bro
cbj? welp.
Vitaman, does she have an attitude problem? i kinda got that vibe from her. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Same...I mean i had a good time and she is fine...but the vibe seemed off.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-18-2019, 12:02 AM
lets review the tape.
1. we got her fibbing to Vitaman about not working when, per the OP, she obviously was working that day.
2. we got her being extremely rude to me tonite by text. (we've never even met, and we definitely will not be meeting.)
3. she downgrades her menu from bbbj to cbj.
what's not to like?

some of these hot chicks think they are God's gift to the hobby. smh.
Question? Bear with me...but I've been on this site for maybe five years, seen many many providers in this time however I rarely leave reviews. WHY YOU MY ASK??? Well it happened again today. Anytime I've ever had something semi negative to say about any girl on here, than that girl proceeds to message me in my inbox talking all kind of stuff. What is this!! Why does this always happen to me?! I thought this was a place to leave reviews and not be questioned and harassed by what you say. ESPECIALLY BY PROVIDERS! and all I did was leave a comment! THIS IS WHY I NEVER LEAVE REVIEWS! I just get my info, see my providers and stay quiet because of this.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-18-2019, 07:01 AM
Question? Bear with me...but I've been on this site for maybe five years, seen many many providers in this time however I rarely leave reviews. WHY YOU MY ASK??? Well it happened again today. Anytime I've ever had something semi negative to say about any girl on here, than that girl proceeds to message me in my inbox talking all kind of stuff. What is this!! Why does this always happen to me?! I thought this was a place to leave reviews and not be questioned and harassed by what you say. ESPECIALLY BY PROVIDERS! and all I did was leave a comment! THIS IS WHY I NEVER LEAVE REVIEWS! I just get my info, see my providers and stay quiet because of this. Originally Posted by htownballin713
h-town, it's on you, man. how did the presentation affect you, big picture?
  • ghmis
  • 02-18-2019, 02:13 PM
Is she NBA (No Blacks)?