New Photos From Arkansas' Favorite Girl Next Door!

During my time in quarantine, I had the pleasure of doing a photoshoot with one of my girlfriends, who just happens to be a very talented photographer. She was able to book a gorgeous cottage just south of Hot Springs for the venue. I thought my hobby friends might be able to appreciate these.

The inspiration for the white feather robe was a character who murdered her wealthy husband for his life insurance money and now spends her days gliding around her French chateau in her feather robe and diamonds. In addition to the tea laced with a bit of arsenic, I'm serving you glamour and sophistication, honey. I also may have watched one too many drag queen shows while in quarantine.

Obligatory disclaimer: No husbands were harmed in the making of these photos.

Xoxo,
Vannah

I would love to solve this puzzle!

I would love to solve this puzzle!

Originally Posted by Exchequer

Thank you! We all have our good days lol. That picture is great!
During my time in quarantine, I had the pleasure of doing a photoshoot with one of my girlfriends, who just happens to be a very talented photographer. She was able to book a gorgeous cottage just south of Hot Springs for the venue. I thought my hobby friends might be able to appreciate these.
Originally Posted by Vannah
And, photography connoisseurs
Vannah, you are the definition of a beautiful woman.

Thank You for the pics !!
I’m not on eccie much anymore and when I am, rarely have anything to say, but de-lurking for just a moment to say you look amazing.
Absolutely stunning!!!
Very nice Vannah would love to finally meet you!
Outstanding photographs, you're beautiful and thanks so much for posting.
Beautiful as always Vannah!
Love the pics and stories, thanks for sharing
And, photography connoisseurs Originally Posted by techiedad36
Very true! I'm super particular about which photographers I allow to shoot with me, but it always yields fabulous results.
Vannah, you are the definition of a beautiful woman.

Thank You for the pics !! Originally Posted by thebodyman10
Thank you! I'm glad you like them!
I’m not on eccie much anymore and when I am, rarely have anything to say, but de-lurking for just a moment to say you look amazing. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Thank you so much!
Absolutely stunning!!! Originally Posted by arealone
Thank you, dear!