Final four?

I am just curious if anyone has seen more activity like visiting providers, more traffic in hotels, etc.

Without big programs to bring a hell of a lot of their fans from the traditional basketball schools, I assume the crowds are going be way lower than expected by businesses.

I plan to keep a low profile the next three days since my uncle Leo, maybe in a little bit of a mood with the media that follows but I haven’t seen any additional news. I hope I’m 100% wrong.

I did notice hotel rates started exploding Thursday…
Be safe friends!
Tech,
Any time a convention, sports event, large concert, etc is gonna happen, hotels always jack rates.
I used to be in that game. Amusingly one of the big outfits up here in kc want me back.
  • BLM69
  • 03-31-2023, 03:41 PM
If it's the women's final four, it will be a Ghost town, nobody watches woman's basketball, besides their girlfriends and family
If it's the women's final four, it will be a Ghost town, nobody watches woman's basketball, besides their girlfriends and family Originally Posted by BLM69
I don’t know this was impressive:
http://www.yahoo.com/news/lsu-cheerl...002453986.html
True. I think the women’s finals in Dallas will be more well attended.
If it's the women's final four, it will be a Ghost town, nobody watches woman's basketball, besides their girlfriends and family Originally Posted by BLM69

The four regional finals of the tournament brought in a total of 82,275 fans.
That's more than 20,000 per game in attendance. Tickets heading into this weekend’s women’s Final Four match-ups are running three times higher ($323) than those for the men’s games ($99).
Nobody watches?
Maybe your thinking about WNBA.
^^^^^ Well he's all for BLM as long as they aren't female.
  • BLM69
  • 04-02-2023, 11:12 PM
The four regional finals of the tournament brought in a total of 82,275 fans.
That's more than 20,000 per game in attendance. Tickets heading into this weekend’s women’s Final Four match-ups are running three times higher ($323) than those for the men’s games ($99).
Nobody watches?
Maybe your thinking about WNBA. Originally Posted by majorjones
All the lesbos came out as they do for the WNBA games, the reality is that watching women play basketball isn't exciting, someone run the professional basketball leagues and see what's more exciting $$$

I will watch woman's track and field events, anytime they have their asses out with tight bodies, I'm a big fan
Anytime they is a large event, the final four, World Series, a bowl game, or any other event that people fly in for I like to lay low in the surrounding weeks. I STICK to my regulars those weeks.
/\/\ Same here
Glad that's over now I can Visit