Name: Melanie
Phone: 515-373-2067
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): Www.discreetinfo.ch/models/melanie/
City: Des Moines
State: Iowa
Address: Near Merle Hay Road
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Dfk, convo, bbbj, daty, dato, bbbj, cowgirl, nipple play, more dfk and convo to catch
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Medium blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Melanie is a very sexy milf with suckable breasts which she enjoys. Her pussy is fun to play with and licking until she begged me to stop and an ass which fun to play with and suck on
Recommendation: Yes
  • Buss4
  • 12-05-2023, 07:00 PM
Did she tell you no worries on the condom to? She makes you so into that when she says don't worry bout it ur like should I or should I not lol.
Did she tell you no worries on the condom to? She makes you so into that when she says don't worry bout it ur like should I or should I not lol. Originally Posted by Buss4
Used to see a girl in Phoenix, she's since retired, who you could get so worked up by DATY and playing with her nipples where she would be begging you to just put it in her. Said she allowed some "friends with benefits." Not my cup of tea and interrupted the heat of the moment the first time, but it was never an issue again. God I miss her.
  • Buss4
  • 12-06-2023, 10:32 AM
Oh trust me I thought bout slipping it in then thought bout all the reviews that she has and was like bad bad idea. Everyone loves her on eccie so I can only imagine how many heat of the moments she's had.
She's tried with me too. It's hard to say no, but it's the smart thing.
  • Buss4
  • 12-06-2023, 01:03 PM
I honestly just don't think she likes them but she also see's at least 5 guys a day so 25 a week a 100 a month you are for sure playing the odds lol! She is very very popular in the area. She was like I only do it with bout 5 guys and they only see me and there wife's so it's safe like yeah and I've fucked almost all the girls in this area at least once so how do you know I'm safe lol. She liked me so much she gave me her personal name and number to get ahold of her on off hours. Then I was like I'm not special this must be a regular thing.
Another popular Des Moines girl has done this too.
Let's stay with this review.
I have seen Melanie a few times over the years and really enjoyed our time together. It saddens me that this has become a common offering, risking both her health and those that choose to see her. If I was to see her again I would probably take DATY off the activity list. There have been posts on others doing similar. Is this something the providers are doing to encourage repeat business?
Originally Posted by abomb47
I have seen Melanie a few times over the years and really enjoyed our time together. It saddens me that this has become a common offering, risking both her health and those that choose to see her. If I was to see her again I would probably take DATY off the activity list. There have been posts on others doing similar. Is this something the providers are doing to encourage repeat business? Originally Posted by Oldman1962
All the girls here will go bare for their regulars at a minimum and the definition of a regular can be applied very loosely. Yes, even your ATF.
Lol it's true. I've been told that I am "special" compared to their other regulars on more than a dozen occasions by different girls. I called Melanie out on this once and told her "Look this is what it is. No need to be dishonest." She laughed and then told me "I was special."
I can’t believe a woman would tell you what you wanna hear so she can get in your wallet lol
There’s nothing stopping anyone from strapping up. Most guys are going to go bare when the opportunity presents itself, though.

I just got STD test results back yesterday after a thorough panel and I’m clean as a whistle. I can’t remember the last time I ever wore a condom. It might have been about five years ago, it was definitely before COVID-19. I get tested about every six to eight weeks. A good comprehensive panel runs about $150 these days but it’s the price to pay to bust inside girls.