iPhone help

Does anyone know how to delete email addresses from iPhone4? I just switched from a Droid that when I would take off my hobby email would take all those contacts and saved email addresses with it. Sadly and stupidly for me doesn't seem to be the case with iphone4 so hobby emails populate as I'm typing. Any help would be appreciated.
I found this on google

https://discussions.apple.com/thread...rt=30&tstart=0

They suggest to down load iBackupBot. Read through the thread and see if the suggestions there will help you.

One post in particular:
============
I use the program iBackupBot for iTunes. http://www.icopybot.com/itunes-backup-manager.htm

I would recommend doing a backup of your phone directly before running the program, as the program pulls your latest backup.

Once open, you will select Plugin from the top menu and then select Recent Email Address. This will pull email addresses you have sent to. You can delete them individual. Once done, close out the pop up.

You will then select the icon for Restore Backup/File to iPhone/iPod touch. This will do a restore, only making the changes you selecting. Your iPhone will automatically restart. If you test one of the emails you deleted, you will see they no longer show up.

iOS 4
============
I hope this helps.
What I do is when I'm done with my ECCIE mail and oor need more privacy I go into the mail settings and turn the ECCIE mail account off completely but leave my personal emails on.

When turned off the ECCIE mail will not populate when typing up personal emails.
Johnny, that is how my old Droid was and made using my hobby email so effective on the phone. In stead with the iPhone it seems even when I delete my hobby account the emails were still on my personal email. From other threads it seems like it may not delete unless you reset your phone.

Not sure if you have specific things you do but any suggestions welcome