P411 pass phrase is not working for me

Anyone else having this problem? Message says I got the phrase wrong. Tried several times.

I am trying to acess my acct on my iphone.

I sent P411 an email to see if they can do something.

Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated.
Its working now. I was having the same problem. I hate those captch
a things.
I had same problem and noticed many others were. Took me nearly a dozen times. But now I just signed back on and the captcha was totally gone..
I am so sorry about that. We tried out a captcha security feature and it was an abismal failure! It's been removed and we will move in a different direction with it. I apologize for wasting so many people's time with it last night... I feel terrible about it.

Always,
Gina
Thank you for the reply Gina. Can you elaborate on why the feature was implemented?
I am so sorry about that. We tried out a captcha security feature and it was an abismal failure! It's been removed and we will move in a different direction with it. I apologize for wasting so many people's time with it last night... I feel terrible about it.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX

It worked for the me couple of times I logged in.

I guess it was really YMMV
Thank you for the reply Gina. Can you elaborate on why the feature was implemented? Originally Posted by Lifeking
Captcha prevents automated bots from continually hitting the login page trying to guess passwords and logins.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAPTCHA

I love that Gina is trying to constantly update the site!

Thank you!
Can we get a six month extension for the inconvenience?