deletion of photos in attachments!!!

how do you delete photos in your attachment that does not have the box to select for deletion. Need to make more room to post pictures.
This thread, Post #4

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=24...ht=attachments

This is actually a pretty easy fix...

1. Off to the left of the main forum page, you'll see a vertical toolbar titled Main Menu. The first choice in that toolbar is User CP. Click that.

2. On this next page, you'll see a very similar vertical toolbar entitled Your Control Panel. Scroll to the bottom of it and you'll see Attachments. Click on that.

3. You'll now see any attachments you have out in ECCIE-land. Simply check the box next to the attachment you wish to remove and click the Delete Selected button.
ok i understand ur steps but what im saying is that inside the attachment folder i have 4 pictures that doesnt have boxes to select for deletion. how would i delete these if i cant select them.
Go to the thread where your photos are. Is it a locked thread? I'm betting that's the problem. I have one photo I cannot delete and it resides within a locked thread.
how do you delete photos in your attachment that does not have the box to select for deletion. Need to make more room to post pictures. Originally Posted by *sexii_sassy*
Go to the thread where your photos are. Is it a locked thread? I'm betting that's the problem. I have one photo I cannot delete and it resides within a locked thread. Originally Posted by IDMT
Indeed, that seems to be the problem, thanks for the assist and the experiment IDMT.

Sassy on those pics you cannot delete, if you will PM me the links to the threads that they currently reside in, I think we can get this fixed up.
if i delete all my pic is my ad still going to be there
hotangle4u...yes your ad will still be there but your pictures will not be.
chica chaser..ok i will get the link over to you. its in the welcome center of houston and just noticed that the post is closed.
Yes, apparently when a thread your attachments are in is locked/closed, it also locks in your attachment file. If you want them unlocked for deletion, they need to be deleted from the original thread where posted first. For future reference, its an easy fix on our end. Just let a Mod know we can take care of it.

Learn something new about this site everyday!
if i delete all my pic is my ad still going to be there Originally Posted by hotangel4u
hotangle4u...yes your ad will still be there but your pictures will not be. Originally Posted by *sexii_sassy*
That is correct, the original post will remain. Only the pics within will disappear.
Yes, apparently when a thread your attachments are in is locked/closed, it also locks in your attachment file. If you want them unlocked for deletion, they need to be deleted from the original thread where posted first. For future reference, its an easy fix on our end. Just let a Mod know we can take care of it.

Learn something new about this site everyday! do i just delete pic