Okay, Nobel Peace Prize winner Barack Obama is taking the United States to war again...

...and I support the mission. However I already have my doubts about his intelligence and commitment. His first mistake was to announce our intentions two weeks ago. How many assets have been moved since then? We will never know though the White House does know and they won't be telling us. There has already been talk by insiders that Obama wants to personally approve every mission rather than let the military take out targets of opportunity. Major mistakes before the first bomb drop.

Our men and women will do their jobs and I hope I speak for everyone that they come through this safely. If I don't speak for you on that, please take a bunch of sleeping pills and have a nap.

This is starting two weeks late or maybe even six months late depending on which "expert" you talk to. Even a self professed idiot like EVA knew that action had to be taken but not Obama. After nearly six years he is still learning the hard way.

Of course, some experts are already predicting some form of retaliation against the homeland of the United States. I hope that our schools, shopping centers, and stadiums take the threat seriously but I expect that our progressives still think in terms of ideology rather national survival. This could take a long time. The last time Islam fought the west it lasted over 300 years.
Don't loose your head about it.
... I hope that our schools, shopping centers, and stadiums take the threat seriously but I expect that our progressives still think in terms of ideology rather national survival. This could take a long time. The last time Islam fought the west it lasted over 300 years. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
My preference would be to appoint WTF as "Domestic Terrorism Czar"!
...and I support the mission. However I already have my doubts about his intelligence and commitment. His first mistake was to announce our intentions two weeks ago. How many assets have been moved since then? We will never know though the White House does know and they won't be telling us. There has already been talk by insiders that Obama wants to personally approve every mission rather than let the military take out targets of opportunity. Major mistakes before the first bomb drop.

Our men and women will do their jobs and I hope I speak for everyone that they come through this safely. If I don't speak for you on that, please take a bunch of sleeping pills and have a nap.

This is starting two weeks late or maybe even six months late depending on which "expert" you talk to. Even a self professed idiot like I am knew that action had to be taken but not Obama. After nearly six years he is still learning the hard way.

Of course, some experts are already predicting some form of retaliation against the homeland of the United States. I hope that our schools, shopping centers, and stadiums take the threat seriously but I expect that our progressives still think in terms of ideology rather national survival. This could take a long time. The last time Islam fought the west it lasted over 300 years. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
FIFY
Yes, but it came with such a cost. Look at all that carbon they added to the atmosphere.

That's the more heinous crime, you know.