need help getting back to my welcome ad

i ned help to figure out how to get back to my welcome ad so i can upload more photos and im also wondering since ive had my first review am i able to place an ad o showcase yet?
Here's the link to your welcome wagon thread darlin:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=451848
ty for the link bt i already kno how to get back there what i meant was i need help trying to upload more photos lol. ty tho.. i see i am able to start a new thred so thats what i will do!! ty
Veronica,
You are allowed one Welcome Thread per the following posting guideline:

The "Welcome and Introductions" forum in each Metro Location is an excellent 'landing pad' for new ladies to the community. These sections have excellent readership from the members in that particular city. New ladies are welcome to make a post in this forum during their first 7 days of membership. This will be called their 'intro ad' and may include all their details, info, and pics. This may be done before you have requested VP status or while you are waiting for approval. Once approved, however, please use the appropriate forums to advertise and post in this forum only to welcome new members.

Multiple Threads are not allowed as this is not an advertising Forum. You may post again in the existing thread and insert photos in that fashion.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff