Awkward

So I made date with a provider the other day. I liked her body, her face was not in the pics. I show up to the location, look at my mirror pop a mint and straighten my shirt. When said provider opens door she is in stockings and nothing else, when I see her face, I immediately let out an ohh shit. Turns out prover is a friend of the old ball and chain..... Her face was just as priceless as mine. I ask to come in we talk and decide nether of us will say anything. She was very cool about it. From now on only see dates whose profile has face pics.........
Lmao! Holy shit! What are the odds!? I'll admit that would be kind of hot though. Risky as hell, but hot. Did you think she was hot before finding out she was a provider? You know like when she was hanging out with the old b&c?
Shit. Might as well do the follow through.
She has the same chance as telling the B&C ur out looking.
And is she is doing it does ur girl know?
Birds of a feather ?
Did she mention that the b&c was saying your pecker was always limp while you were drilling her?
Well my friend, think about it...........I see a 3some possibility down the road!!

So I made date with a provider the other day. I liked her body, her face was not in the pics. I show up to the location, look at my mirror pop a mint and straighten my shirt. When said provider opens door she is in stockings and nothing else, when I see her face, I immediately let out an ohh shit. Turns out prover is a friend of the old ball and chain..... Her face was just as priceless as mine. I ask to come in we talk and decide nether of us will say anything. She was very cool about it. From now on only see dates whose profile has face pics......... Originally Posted by rep0272
Thinck about it ... just start banging all the ex's friends.
"Honey, I was only doing research, I felt like your friend wasn't a good woman, and I set her up, to see if my suspicion was right.. I went ahead and fucked her, because I knew if it was just my word against hers, you would side with her"...
Lol... I was never attracted to her before. She always dressed very plain. Because her friends do not know what she does she said we should keep each others secret. Nice lady but I would feel awkward specially when she brings her kiddos to pool parties and gatherings. At least I know whe wont tell since there are some bible thumping conservatives in her friends group.
Thinck about it ... just start banging all the ex's friends. Originally Posted by pyramider

Don't forget to do her sister and aunt, too. The harder they thump the Bible the wilder in the sack they will be.
Don't forget to do her sister and aunt, too. The harder they thump the Bible the wilder in the sack they will be. Originally Posted by pyramider

And here endeth the lesson of the day !!
That is quite a surprise. And hot. I want a session with her and I haven't even seen her body pics.
Yeah.... dallas rainhit on the nail.... girl texted me today and asked that pls I dont say anything because of her kids.... like I would ever tell the old b&c
The real question is: gonna visit her again?
Yeah.... dallas rainhit on the nail.... girl texted me today and asked that pls I dont say anything because of her kids.... like I would ever tell the old b&c Originally Posted by rep0272

Will she recommend you to the other friends of your ex? I never wish you to out her but banging the circle of friends is priceless, do not forget her sister and aunt.