Mixed bag with Mistress Kasey

Saw her today and will give thumbnail here, I'm not going to do a review. She's a beautiful young woman, and in our email exchange indicated comfort with sensual domination, which I prefer. She turned out to be in the strict domme mode.

GREAT with nipple "torture" which I love, spent more time with CBT than I like, but I was in a mode to just see what she would do, and perhaps stretch myself a bit. I confirmed that rough treatment of my testicles is NOT my thing--though I think many would like it, it wasn't over the top, just many, many light to moderate blows with different implements to the testicles from behind and underneath. Spanking, flogging, cropping skills were pretty good.

Didn't allow touching of her, which was a disappointment, since I specifically mentioned DATY/DATO in one of my emails to her, to which she replied "OK". Self-release while she worked the nipples over some more--which was very good. Ended our scheduled 2 hours together about 20 minutes early and definitely did not offer a shower.

I won't see her again, but for those who like the strict domme approach with a very attractive young woman, and particularly those who like CBT and NT, she might be a consideration.
What was the tribute amount?
I saw Kasey and her sister for an hour and I think it was 2.5.
Hrm, ended session early, didn't follow through on agreed-upon activities, and wasn't what she was advertised. Seems to me to be a thumbs-down review.