Now onto something fun!!!

So with all the drama and bitching going on here on Eccie lately.
I thought we could try something new and fun so i have a question for all of us to answer.
Let's have fun with this guys and get our fun community back!!

So here goes..........

If for only one day you could be the opposite sex what would you do?

For me it would be able to play sports without my boobs trying to knock me out!!! lol

Okay you see where I'm trying to go with this now let's have some fun!!
~Kisses Jen

If I could be a woman for one day, I would spend that day trying to have sex with all the super-hot bi women on eccie! Duh!
It would be just my luck that the "day as a female" would the spent PMSing..
If I could be a woman for a day, I would never leave the house because I would be playing with all my new thingies all day long...
If I were a man, Id, spend all day booking appts with all these hot ladies and seeing how it feels
If I were a man, Id, spend all day booking appts with all these hot ladies and seeing how it feels Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Ahh but if you were the Typical ECCIE 45+ male you would only be good for ONE really good appt. per day. Speaking for myself mostly of course.
If I were a female I'd likely end up at the chiropractor from spending the entire day staring at my own ass and slapping my face from side to side with my big fun bags.
The "little blue pill" would be my biggest friend that day and my rockstar energy drinks
Not like I have ever thought about this or anything but a few things I would do with my new found penis sexually and non.....

I wanna see what kinds of things I can knock off tables and such with my hard on.....

Make a puppet with it..maybe be the star in a Puppetry of the Penis show

I wanna try docking....

Jerk off as much as I can ....

If I magically get the opposite sex organ then I hope someone magically turns into me..I really want to know what my blow job feels like....
If I were hot, I'd molest myself.

No seriously, I'll arrange for a girls' day out with the hottest bi girls, have some fun and before the day ends, convince them to check out my male counterpart, non-BCD and BCD.
I WOULD GO OUT TO THE MALL AND BUY ME SOME SHOES!!!
lol, I can't believe I just said that. I got a better buzz than I thught
I would be so sore and swollen from all of the sex that I would have to pack my koochie in ice. I am talkin' so hot that you could feel it radiate heat for hours.
I would be so sore and swollen from all of the sex that I would have to pack my koochie in ice. I am talkin' so hot that you could feel it radiate heat for hours. Originally Posted by punxher
I would make an appt with Sexy Roxanne! Something about the boobs!

For me it would be able to play sports without my boobs trying to knock me out!!! lol

Originally Posted by nibbles_n_licksx
If I was you... I'd keep the boobs! you could knock the other players out with those nice boobs !!!