URL / Website: Na
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: I45N near Patton
Activities: Passion Pleasing, see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Reddish brown, just past shoulders then in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Very short lady even in her high heels that she kept on. I am 6'+ and she came almost up to my chest. Has a bit of mommy belly with cottage cheese but tight underneath. Decent non stretched boobs with eraser nips. She said 36's but that might be a stretch, B to small C. Good legs, tight round butt, she says exercise no implants. Front tooth gap and not nearly as bad looking as many have said, run of the mill type you would not look at twice at the Hispanic grocery store.
Recommendation: Fuck yes, but no don't go, leave her for me!
She's definitely near the top of my bucket list!
Lmao. Not much of a legend but okay playa. Whatever u say
“I-45 North near Patton?” She moved?
Yep, she should now be I45 Melissa. Lol. For you gents that requested info via PM I am sorry if I did not reply to some but three years without any encounters and only posts requesting info sets my radar off!
I'm interested for some reason lol
Rosie still there? Or the other girl? Can’t remember her name.
How does veronica look? Was offered service from her but didn't see her
Oilfield 12 you are clueless. There is not a better Bj in the state
Thanks My Brother!
I'm interested for some reason lol Originally Posted by PearlandAA
Same here
Sparked my interest. Now she's on my bucket list too
  • iquit
  • 08-01-2018, 12:05 PM
The way I see it...hobbyists who already have low standards claim she is way below their standards - am very visual so skills minus visual appeal = bad time.
Did she change numbers? It goes straight to voicemail every time I call.
Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere.....but I10 Melissa is no more thanks to being 'busted" 2 weeks ago.....a true legend says she is doing it no more....just saying...if you never had your dick sucked by her.....ya just don't understand lol....Their service and friendliness made up for all the "looks" - it wasn't really that bad for us lucky fuckers who experienced it ha, ha ha..... I'd much rather have homemade tacos and a GOOD bj from Melissa than some bitch who has a few curves and "rules" lol...Happy Hunting!!!