Azy? Gulf Coast

Anyone from the coast recognize this lady?
https://philadelphia-ms.skipthegames...y/895997987760
Looks too good to be true for the Richland area.
Looks too good to be true for the Richland area. Originally Posted by Guitar
Man that sucks Guitar because she really isnt all that. Fuckable yes but no prize. Outdoor I check all the coast ho boards several times daily for new talent and I can not recall ever seeing an add for this one.
Thanks guys. I texted with her a bunch yesterday. She is actually from the Tampa area. I still couldn't find anything on her. She seems legit. Just nervous about her picture requirement.
  • JWZ
  • 10-24-2021, 05:58 PM
She’s legit. Very bright. Screens a lot. Great convo. Very funny. Photos are legit and real but she has aged some since the photos and is a little rough around the edges due to her current circumstances. Very affectionate. Does not watch the clock. Totally into the moment.
She’s legit. Very bright. Screens a lot. Great convo. Very funny. Photos are legit and real but she has aged some since the photos and is a little rough around the edges due to her current circumstances. Very affectionate. Does not watch the clock. Totally into the moment. Originally Posted by JWZ
so you just joined the 24th posted a comment same day and only 1 post no reviews. I’ll wait for other reviews of her