URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net/models?product_id=85
City: DFW
State: Texas
Address: Near Luna
Activities: GFE, see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Beautiful skin and body, B cups, shaved clamshell. Pics are her on the site but not current
Recommendation: Yes
Good shit
You sound extremely friendly and close to Asa. Must be nice.
Great review. Surprisingly, although she has been getting reviews like this for a long time, I have never seen her. Need to update my list.
Yes WT, you really should see her at least once. For me personally, I just feel a different vibe from her. When the door shuts, it’s go time and it’s all about first class service with her. From her friendly, bubbly personality to the snacks or food she gives her clients, the vibe just feels like it’s on another level from the other girls. I usually don’t repeat with girls because I like the variety, but Asa is the girl I’ve repeated the most with. I don’t believe I get any more more special treatment than anyone else, I think SpringFest said that she even made him lunch one time. Let us know how your visit goes if you decide to see her WT.
Only thing that turns me off from repeating Asa is her scent of cigarettes and her raspy voice. It’s not a strong scent, but my I can pick up the scent under her natural scent.
Most girls smoke, but if that hint of smoke makes you forego the amazing Balls to the Walls" Asa experience , it is ok. More time slots for us, the less finicky and more Intense action loving guys. I like Asa because she is a little different every time. Who else did "Tea bagging" for you last time ?
Most girls smoke, but if that hint of smoke makes you forego the amazing Balls to the Walls" Asa experience , it is ok. More time slots for us, the less finicky and more Intense action loving guys. I like Asa because she is a little different every time. Who else did "Tea bagging" for you last time ? Originally Posted by CalvinK
My access credit expired, and I cannot read your post, Springfest. Can u pm it to me ? I am curious on the comment to my post.
Originally Posted by SpringFest
Yes she has before
Most girls smoke, but if that hint of smoke makes you forego the amazing Balls to the Walls" Asa experience , it is ok. More time slots for us, the less finicky and more Intense action loving guys. I like Asa because she is a little different every time. Who else did "Tea bagging" for you last time ? Originally Posted by CalvinK
Are you saying she tea bagged you?!
Are you saying she tea bagged you?! Originally Posted by txcasper
https://giphy.com/gifs/excited-yes-j...BOmTlzyFCURutGyup
She can smoke on my Rod as long as she wants. Asa is a class act
https://giphy.com/gifs/excited-yes-j...BOmTlzyFCURutGyup Originally Posted by CalvinK
What is tea bagging ?