P411 New Requirements

I hadn't logged into p411 in about 2 weeks or so, and just logged in. Before being allowed to go any further I was REQUIRED to answer every question on my profile.

I have p411 to reduce the amount of exposure I have when being screened. I don't think I like all these new requirements. I will describe myself physically, and give all the important stuff. But do they really need to know what my hobbies are?
I'm surprised that just happened to you, as they've been requiring those answers for months now. They're just trying to build more complete, rounded, informative profiles for the ladies. Much of the same info is asked on Date-Check and other sites. I think there is the option of leaving it blank or "no answer."
I don't think I like all these new requirements. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
I agree. I won't be renewing my account. Maybe it's just in my head, but I feel like the direction of the site & requirements posted by Gina are becoming intrusive & demanding... I don't see any need to pay for a service that seems to largely benefit the Providers more than myself...
I have not used p411 and have never had any issues seeing any provider I chose, since I do not travel, its not needed for me.
I love P411 for the convenience of not having to bother with references. I don't think the stuff you have to fill out is very intrusive. I think it's better for providers to know most of the stuff upfront so they can make up their mind if they want to see you instead of having to turn you away at the door or give you less than stellar service. There are also check boxes you can check if you don't want to answer certain questions.

Several providers also have discounts for P411 members, so the membership pays for itself in no time.
I had no problem with the updates for p411. Mainly because if it gives the provider just a little more insight into my likes and dislikes; thus, the better the appointment.

Just recently had an appointment and the lady was very excited to see me because she loves kayak fishing also.

The ability to just log on and make an appointment and not have to send references to a lady and wait for confirmation of screening is a big plus for me.
  • 08-11-2010, 01:28 PM
Happened to me too. The questions didn't seem particularly intrusive to me, an answer to the hobby question like Reading Books doesn't seem too scary.

Several providers also have discounts for P411 members, so the membership pays for itself in no time. Originally Posted by blenderhead
Yup I have always said if you apply for p411 I have no problem deducting that fee from my fee..I'd rather be safe then
Hell just lie. or put prefer not to say.

To me, p411 is great. I've been outed before. Not really a huge problem there now.

I had seen Sasha like 10 times before I said my real name, she thought my name was really Jake.

I don't have to worry about anyone checking references, and not getting a good one for whatever reason. or someone being on the rag and ignoring the reference request.

I'm not to some people's post level, so my board name doesn't just open doors.

It's also great for when the itch strikes. and I don't preplan.
I had seen Sasha like 10 times before I said my real name, she thought my name was really Jake. Originally Posted by Big Jake
I can imagine her surprise when she found out you weren't really big, either.
She did not like it much.
Are weekly ads not an option on p411 anymore or is that forum hidden somewhere?
Are weekly ads not an option on p411 anymore or is that forum hidden somewhere? Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
I think there are some upgrades going on and i think that was one section that has been disabled for a little while
I guess its not a huge deal. I just don't like change. I didn't think there was anything wrong with it the way it was.

I put music as my "hobby". Big deal.
I put hobbying as my hobby