Auburn University- 2010 National Champions!

Congratulations to Auburn University on winning the 2010 National Championship. WAR EAGLE!

SEC team is National Champs for the 5th year in a row and from top to bottom, the best conference in the land.
I wonder what the over/under is on how long Auburn keeps the trophy. I can see another Reggie Bush happening.
SEC team is National Champs for the 5th year in a row and from top to bottom, the best conference in the land. Originally Posted by wildcat
until the NCAA rips the conference apart, how many schools are NOT under investigation???
I wonder what the over/under is on how long Auburn keeps the trophy. I can see another Reggie Bush happening. Originally Posted by pyramider
The AP let 2004 USC keep their title, so I think it's safe to say Auburn is in the clear.
Besides, they won it on the field and you can't take that away.
Congratulations to Auburn University on winning the 2010 National Championship. WAR EAGLE!

Originally Posted by pipefitter73
With Auburn winning it this year, it shows you're only a recruiting class away from a NC in the SEC.

Originally Posted by pipefitter73
Oh I knew you'd be all excited!
Thanks Valerie!
Thanks Valerie! Originally Posted by pipefitter73
Well I'm glad I'm not the only insomniac on the boards!