Difficulty with bri.

The link doesnt work
Who are we talking about anyway? lol
Brianna from Cuse?
Maybe the highlighted areas will give you a clue that you may have become a pain in her ass, and she wants you to go away.

elg….. Originally Posted by elghund
Jeez dude.

She said she was okay with seeing me. We scheduled something a couple times or so, she flaked out. It's a crappy way to treat someone who's tipping on OF. But whatever, the other poster was right. simply pack up the toys, and head elsewhere.

That's pretty much what happened.
She wants your money. She doesn't want to meet people. Girls don't start OF to meet people on there. And now that you've posted this she's gone for the rest of us who would have enjoyed fucking her. Thanks!
Yeah sure. She'll go back to being an attorney. Doubtful, when they need money bad enough it doesn't matter
That's what makes the original posting of this that much more sad
When Covid hit and we were all stuck in our homes jerking off, OnlyFans became the big surge. I myself never got involved with OF because….why? There’s plenty of free stuff out there to jerk off to. I’ve never spent a dime on OF, nor will I ever.

If you are, you’re being sucked in to a hustle that’s gonna get you nowhere near closer to actually meeting in person. Wake the fuck up people. OF is just another hustle.

Don’t wanna feel like you’re being treated crappy? Stop sending dollars for nothing…wtf

When dollars stop coming from OF’s, guess what will come next? Common sense people…
She just had a review, so I guess she hasnt gone anywhere...
Always liked that girl : )