Pot Stirring (as in stew)

If no one wants to touch this, I get it but who are you either GLAD that they havent found/on this site or SAD that they havent found/on this site. Or maybe they just dont post as much.

Glad = II2, also there were two threAD Queens whom I dont miss, one was dorothy's mom on Golden Girls (probably get man card points for even knowing that) the other was reincarnated as a planet exploding.

SAD = II2, Novice, Notanewbie, DED (retired), chicken george (oh thats from roots, sorry I got A D D)........
DED is somewhere in this house.

notanewbie is useless

and Gary Coleman is not dead, so what you talkin bout' Willis?
I 'second' not missing the threAD queens!
I 'second' not missing the threAD queens! Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond
I miss one of them... I've got some unfinished business!
I miss one of them... I've got some unfinished business! Originally Posted by Elephant

which one were ya gonna screw?
I miss sofia. All that pent up sexual tension between her and a certain prophet made for fun reads on slow nights. How many people would leave this board if she registered today?
useless thread ....
I miss sofia. All that pent up sexual tension between her and a certain prophet made for fun reads on slow nights. How many people would leave this board if she registered today? Originally Posted by BigSwinger
LOL, Bring it! She can't cry to anyone now and I can respond. I know it is not nice to make fun of the dumb but when they make it so easy how can you resist.

She is already here/ I see one the handles on here she posted under by mistake on the P.
LOL, Bring it! She can't cry to anyone now and I can respond. I know it is not nice to make fun of the dumb but when they make it so easy how can you resist.

She is already here/ I see one the handles on here she posted under by mistake on the P. Originally Posted by Gfe Referrals
Would that be the male or female handles? lol
Would that be the male or female handles? lol Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch

or the posts that have no command of the english language, or the ones that would make you thing she was a Rhodes scholar?

she was either a very complicated person or had multiple personalities * cough* handles.
  • xtrem
  • 01-09-2010, 07:27 PM
.Take the Drama & WK's to H2
or the posts that have no command of the english language, or the ones that would make you thing she was a Rhodes scholar?

she was either a very complicated person or had multiple personalities * cough* handles. Originally Posted by notanewbie
OMG, you hit that one on the nail head..
Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

works for me

she was either a very complicated person or had multiple personalities * cough* handles. Originally Posted by notanewbie
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sybil_%281976_film%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sybil_%281976_film%29 Originally Posted by Gfe Referrals
OMG dude, TFF,, that movie disturbed me as a kid....