Would you fuck Barbie?

Would you fuck Barbie? Maybe tip her a sandwich?

*Pet iguana accessory sold separately.

So what do you think? A little too skinny? Or bring it on?

http://jezebel.com/human-barbie-star...opo-1533125069
Summer had a model body for sure. But a 'barbie body' takes it to a whole nuther level of exteme.
Wow... She's pretty... It looks natural... Like she just has a really small frame.

To answer you question... I might be hesitant to bone... Maybe too afraid I'd hurt her hehe.
Yeah I would want a little more meat on those bones I don't want to feel like I am going to break her pelvis. A spinner is one thing but this is a little ridiculous and people wonder why girls turn to anorexia and bulimia???? really a diet of light and air
Back off, man! You'll have to come through me first!

Attachment 293367
Wow... She's pretty... It looks natural... Like she just has a really small frame.

To answer you question... I might be hesitant to bone... Maybe too afraid I'd hurt her hehe. Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
Ditto... a little deck chair action or full body-slamming surfboard and this poor girl could be whimpering for virginity-reincarnation...

Just saying... remember how Barbie's body parts popped off so easily... not a pretty picture, could be a mood dampener..

Back off, man! You'll have to come through me first!

Attachment 293367 Originally Posted by PDid

Oh wow, it's true... Barbie is anatomically correct... her left boob sags...

Pdid... Brother... you're holding your weapon all sorts of wrong...

And what kind of rice-paddy hat is Barbie wearing??? Is she some sort of Viet Cong Provocateur Hooker Assassin???

She is naturally pretty (the video illustrates it better than OP's picture) but

psychologically messed-up in the sense that she thinks she's an alien that has come to

Earth to become a type of demi-god......

As to screwing an alien Barbie soon to be demi-god, count me in.

Is she on Eccie so I can send a PM?
PDid...Brother... you're holding your weapon all sorts of wrong... Originally Posted by Erich711
Special Ops training. It's called "The Nugent."
PDid, I think Erich is hinting that he wants to hold your 'weapon'...
PDid, I think Erich is hinting that he wants to hold your 'weapon'... Originally Posted by FootLong
A suicide mission.
  • xtrem
  • 03-02-2014, 10:55 AM
Pass
PDid, I think Erich is hinting that he wants to hold your 'weapon'... Originally Posted by FootLong
Nice try FL... LOL... Not unless PDid has a set of Pachmayr grips glued and screwed on...

To get back on thread, Barbie would only shoot with Pachmayrs...
Nice try FL... LOL... Not unless PDid has a set of Pachmayr grips glued and screwed on...

To get back on thread, Barbie would only shoot with Pachmayrs...
Originally Posted by Erich711
My grandmother could handle an Officers Model stock.