Who is the biggest nymphomaniac on eccie?

thanks yall...i just LUV sex!!

ah but MsAthena is a nympho too!
  • Zena
  • 08-11-2018, 07:38 PM
Amberance- I was gonna say the same thing you said !

Great minds think alike !!!

I truly love it !!!

I want it all the time !!! It is not a job for me !

Its not work or unpleasant work for me !!!

I think it's the greatest thing since the invention of

the wheel !!!! haha !

I worry sometimes that I've become

TOO MUCH OF A NYMPHOMANIAC !!!

hmmmmmmmmmmm.... I dunno.

Love ~ Zena.
I am!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DallasRain

You are and 100% for sure next time you make it back my way we are in need of catching up on fun times .

Luv ya Babe !
I crave sex all the time... Dirty sex though... My sex drive is so high sometimes I think I'm in autopilot!I never seeit as just a job because I get off too!...
No Dallas ladies????

😢😢😢😢😢
I know two: one who is a former Eccie member, and the other a civilian.

These women would only stop fucking to eat food. They are interminably horny, needing to be fucked, sucked, or fed. Immediately after fucking, they want to fuck some more. They masturbate to and from fucking. They beg for cock.

I am going to need some gents who are stud hoss's to venture along with me so these ladies get enough cock. I can not do it alone.

Oh: And there is one more, a civilian, who wants to be held down and GB's by 7 cocks. It is on her bucket list.
Either Cage196, or Honest_Abe, hands down.
I was going to nominate Dallas Rain but she already nominated herself.
Amberance for sure!
IJS
haha kinky boy. Thank you. If I only had time to review each one, id probably out review Honest Abe. I was the kid who jerked off 5-10 times a day and honestly if I had more privacy probably would still be doing it.

Always good to meet a girl that you lay the donation down and she honestly doesnt care about it. I mean she knows its there, but shes there for the "eating" more than the pay. Those ladies are few and far between. But santa is watching them.....
  • jwj6o
  • 08-18-2018, 11:05 PM
your are as crazy ass she is ms A
[COLOR="DarkOrange"personally, I like the female condoms. I was skeptical at first but it turns out I really like them. COLOR]
That question cannot really be answered correctly as no one has seen EVERY provider to make to call.

However, a good topic no matter. It is always much better when a provider enjoys what she does or is a damn good faker. Those types of ladies are usually the ones that are continuously busy and have countless regulars.
  • Zena
  • 08-22-2018, 09:36 AM
Crashkopf..... You just described me Exactly !!!
All of it !!!

Especially that last sentence !!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ....

A Gb... #1 on my Bucket list !!!

damn...now I'm horny again. lol.

Naughty Zena.
crashkopf,
i knew one eccie provider who i'd say (and i think she'd agree) was a nymphomaniac. (she left providing years ago after entering into a relationship w/ a former client; they're still together).
she was insatiable!

one time, i took her to the 13th Floor swingers club. in one of the public rooms, she was sucking one guy and getting fucked by another guy while jacking off two other guys (i was just enjoying the scene while getting sucked by a female club goer). once the main two guys came, two more sidled up to take their places. once all four came on or in her (fucking was covered), we went to a private room from some come-down-from-that-intensity cuddling. later, we went to her home and she sucked and fucked lil delites for some more of her "yes! Yes! YES!!!" orgasms. yep, insatiable.

in my book of 18+yrs of deliteful encounters, she was the best if not one of the best providers i met.

of my current or recent provider "friends", there are a few i'd say are sluts - they'll delite me by performing whatever scenario/activity i ask of them w/ little regard for their pleasures. and there are a few i'd say enjoy sex - they delite me and get into their delites but only w/in a limited number of intimate scenarios and/or activities.

but, there are only two who i'd say are nymphomaniacs. one has fully delited me & engaged w/ me in lots of intimate scenarios and/or activities (she loves greek, i can take it or leave it) but has not fully accepted her nymphomania.

the other is a true nympho, imho. she has delited me and enjoys getting her delites as we have role played, let me blindfold her, used her door swing unit, done stripper dancing, and engaged in lots of caressing, kissing, sucking, licking, and fucking (neither of us are into greek). when i consulted w/ her recently, she told me "finally, someone who's really into it!" i could say the same about her!

i just wish more providers and real world women were into sexual delites for the pleasures of sexual delites!