Questions about BANNING.

Does ECCIE ban girls who have been reported by the guys over and over for the following 3 offenses?

1. ripping guys off;

2. putting guys' personal safety at risk;

3. for NCNS them.

Does ECCIE also ban guys who have been reported by the girls for the same above 3 offenses?

Or does ECCIE doesn't POLICE what guys and girls do "in the field" - they only enforce forum guidelines?

I have been here 5 years and I can't recall an instance where ECCIE banned guys or girls for those 3 offenses.

Of course when we see someone's (both girls and guys) status becoming BANNED, most of them time we don't know why they were banned unless the mods are willing to share that information.

There is nothing in the forum guidelines that says guys and girls can be banned for the above 3 offenses:

I searched the forum guidelines using key words such as NCNS, donation, theft, stealing, safety, pimp, etc

I already know the answer to my questions above.

I am posting this because a few guys been saying providers that are constantly reported by guys (or alerted) for ripping guys off or putting guys's personal safety at risk or NCNS should be banned from the site.

Just wanted to hear it from the mods.

Thank you.
We are not the real world police, security guard, or neighborhood watch.

What happens off this site is not my business or concern.
We only moderate what is posted here. If a gal or guy uses this media to threaten, then we take action on here. What happens in the RW is their responsibility and they are accountable for their own actions. We are not their parents, employer, guardians, pimps, keepers, etc.

Many of what you list fall in my file of - Not My Monkey, Not My Banana.

1. Ripping guys off or a guy ripping off a gal. - What happens at his or her place is between them. We have no control on what happens between 2 people off this site. If a guy rips off a gal and she contacts me, what am I supposed to do? Go to his house and tell him to pay up? I am not a pimp nor an employer of either party. Not my business or concern. We all take risks in life. Same if a gal rips off a guy.

2. Safety - Again - Evryone here are supposed to be adults. What happens on their time in the real world off here is not my business or concern. Yes, it's a shame if someone gets hurt or feel their safety is at risk. If you hook up with someone you met out in the real world, it's between the 2 of you. Call the police. Don't call me. I'm not going to go to their home and confront them. This also falls under the He Said/She Said.

3. NCNS - Again. That's between the 2 of you. Not my problem if either party doesn't show. I'm not their employer, I am not going to dock their pay or send them a bill or report them to collections agency or credit agency. If you or she chooses to have Guido or Tyrone get involved in your butthurt adventures, that again is between the 2 parties.

Now, if a gal NCNS me, oh well, I don't get butthurt. I may mention it in the ML and I move on.

Gals have contacted me that the guys who NCNS are affecting their business and their ability to provide for their kids. Your kids are not my business or concern. Take accountability and have a backup. Don't come to me about you not being able to provide for your family.

Many of these items fall intot he He Said/She Said Category of Oh well, I took the gamble and lost. We all take chances in the hobby. The results are either good or bad. Much like when you don't know if it's going to be a huge fart or a shart but you say WTH and let her fly anyway. It's a gamble that comes with possible consequences. That's why it is an information exchange. Don't cry to me that he or she was a big doody head to you. That her pussy stinks, that he had dick cheese and smelly balls, that her pimp was rushing you, that he shorted me, that she talked for 50 minutes then I only had 10 minutes to get my 2-6 pops off, that he wanted to have me stuffed and mounted next to the other gals in his collection in his mom's basement. Write an encounter, post it in COED, post it in the Mens Lounge or in the infoshare/powder room.

Many guys and gals think moderator are supposed to protect them in the real world. You are mistaken. I am not here to be your RW policeman, fireman, superman, etc.

When I log off here, none of you exist. Except the gal I'm waiting to see or any RW friends who happen to be on here as well.

Other than that, you are all drops of water in the toilet we call life swirling and mingling as it's flushed into the septic tank and sometimes I'm there with you.
Thank you Admiral.

That exactly my same thoughts.

That's why I made these statements in my OP above:

Or does ECCIE doesn't POLICE what guys and girls do "in the field" - they only enforce forum guidelines? Originally Posted by CG2014
I already know the answer to my questions above.

Just wanted to hear it from the mods. Originally Posted by CG2014

Other than that, you are all drops of water in the toilet we call life swirling and mingling as it's flushed into the septic tank and sometimes I'm there with you. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Someone here is going to get butt hurt after reading that!