Check out this request! HAHAHAHA!!! Love it!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1058493838

Dude wants a chick that'll let him cover her face in cum. He then wants to go out for a public walk with her, with jizz all over her face!

Too funny!

Any takers from our area? BWHAHAHAHA!!!

"No thanks, I've already got the special sauce. I'll just wipe the patty on my face. Have a nice day!" HAHAHAHA!!!
Or how about this one. Dude wants to fuck in a public family restroom!!! They're always nice and clean, aren't they. WTF?!?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1798199

So, why I just knew that these requests were posted in Houston lol
He's got a taker in the op I mean, hopefully he posts a review, with vids.

How do you get to that point though? I'm not judging, I don't give a shit, just a tough kink to understand on both parts.
He's got a taker in the op I mean, hopefully he posts a review, with vids.

How do you get to that point though? I'm not judging, I don't give a shit, just a tough kink to understand on both parts. Originally Posted by radio109
She doesn't count lol.... I don't think she actually reads the requests 75% of the time
She doesn't count lol.... I don't think she actually reads the requests 75% of the time Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Nice, my kinda girl. Lol
Yeah, It's like a running joke on the Houston boards. That Jessica chick responds to EVERY request!
  • 1+1
  • 08-09-2016, 12:55 AM
Jessica has the right idea.
I wonder what she looks like.
can someone post her pictures?
Jessica has the right idea.
I wonder what she looks like.
can someone post her pictures? Originally Posted by 1on1
"The right idea"? You mean wasting people's time responding to things she has no intention of doing? Hell, that chick doesn't even kiss and she's CBJ! Fuck that! Who would bother? Whatever. BUT, if you want to see the chick:

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=250657

• 1+1
  • 08-09-2016, 01:28 AM
CBJ!!! DEAL BREAKER, NO THANKS
Jessica is smoking hot though!!!
CBJ and no kissing, well I guess that's that. Yeah right, and they all charge the 300 listed. You know better Bundy, quit trolling lol.
CBJ and no kissing, well I guess that's that. Yeah right, and they all charge the 300 listed. You know better Bundy, quit trolling lol. Originally Posted by radio109
The New Orleans forums aren't very active and get boring sometimes. So I like to "travel" to the Dallas and Houston boards a lot. There is a lot of drama, mouthy hookers, trolls, and assholes there. I dig those forums

I seem to be the only asshole around these parts.
I was just kidding bud, I understand. And I know you know better, really was just kidding don't take it to heart. I don't see you as an asshole but I am a prick lol.
I keep expecting to run across someone looking to get shit on. I just know there's a sick fuck out there trying to build up the nerve, man!