Thief Justine Luv Update

Things I've learned since TER, P411, & Tryst all asked for "proof of payment".

Do nothing by phone conversation. She made sure to call about trying to change everything we had agreed to. Use text for ALL communications.

Have them text they received payment or take a video of payment.

In reality none of that would matter as they can make up any number of reasons why they left.

So I guess just face the fact that TER, P411, & Tryst are giving every lady a license to steal from you & you basically have no recourse.

I'm all ears if someone has a solution. What keeps ANY lady from showing up at your room, collecting payment, then leaving?
You can pay after but how many lady's will trust you on that?
Harder for them to leave an incall unless dressed in civie clothes & packed but what if you're the last appointment for a touring lady? Even if she hasn't packed are you going to physically restrain her from packing & leaving? Of course not

Everything comes down to your word against hers & based on this experience your word is worthless to TER, P411, & Tryst.
That's odd, but I can literally count on one hand the number of girls that demanded payment up front. Most of the time I just leave it on the counter or dresser right before I leave.
  • jan-w
  • 09-11-2023, 11:33 PM
So who is this lady? I take it she's on all the sites mentioned and you got nowhere with your complaints. The best thing you can do now is name her so other guys will be warned about her.
So who is this lady? I take it she's on all the sites mentioned and you got nowhere with your complaints. The best thing you can do now is name her so other guys will be warned about her. Originally Posted by jan-w

The title is literally her name, Justine Luv
And yes if they try and leave with my money I will physically restrain them and take my money back no different then if I catch someone robbing me or breaking into my car. theft is theft