This isn't an airport...

...no need to announce your departure.
But I'm going to, since this isn't a rage post or anything. It's more of a cathartic/dear diary type thing, so indulge me if you will.
I started in this hobby of ours a few years ago, I guess, way before I ever even knew about this site. I started dabbling in it because of a specific issue that was going on in my personal life. During my times in this hobby I have had just about every experience you can imagine. All the way from truly terrifying and worried about my safety, up to absolutely mind-blowingly good...and everything in between.
But, I think it's about time for me to bow out, though. The one personal issue that got me into this hobby, has been fully resolved, and I'm ready to get back to normal life.
In my time here on this board in specific, I have actually made a few friends, or at least I believe I have. Two ladies. Two gentlemen. I am quite sure that one of the ladies, and one of the gentlemen will not be seeing this. But there is a pretty good chance the other two will.
If one of the ladies(you'll know who you are) I'm speaking of sees this, just know that what you did for me was over and beyond anything I ever expected from somebody. You quite possibly saved my life, even if you didn't know it. The time you spent with me just talking to me, and reassuring me, made a definite, positive impact in my life.
But, after receiving a text on Friday, from a different person in this hobby, I'm just going to have to be done. That text shook me to my core, and was full of things that I knew deep down in my gut, but had convinced myself were not so. Two days later and I'm still reeling.
I definitely enjoyed my time here, and to all of the other gentlemen and ladies I spoke with over private messaging, thank you!
To all of the people out there that I've never met - be safe, have fun, be good to each other!
And even though I'm not having them completely deactivate my account(I may lurk a bit), I will be super scarce, and no more reviews.
Y'all be good!
I gotta wonder what was in that text that's making you turn your back on tricking forever!

Peace, brother.
I gotta wonder what was in that text that's making you turn your back on tricking forever!

Peace, brother. Originally Posted by ChLimeade
It was all about me. Nothing hinky like you might be thinking. I assure you of that. 😀
When I find a girl with good service I try to see her on the regular. I will venture out with strong recommendations from the other guys I know on here. I think jumping from girl to girl has too many unknowns. Been hobbying for 20 plus years and mainly used this site and a similar site when living in Pittsburgh. The few times I ventured alone off the reservation were not good.
I was wondering where you went DMan