URL / Website: -
City: RR
State: -
Address: 620 near the shell station and a local watering hole
Activities: FBSM+ NE SE
Hair Length and Color: Medium black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute milfy Asian lady. B cups and some shape to the posterior. Easy on the eyes.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow. I think you might have gotten lucky with this person.
From what I understand and my one experience is that it is a completely legit massage studio now that it has a new name and management.
Or maybe I’m just unlucky ��
Also, I didn’t ask for anything since that was the vibe I was getting.
I
  • RREB
  • 01-20-2024, 12:29 PM
Extras can be had. My experience has been the same as in the RRR days. Different girls but same service level. I haven't been back since before Christmas.
This post is a little out of place, but this thread was the most relevant I could find within the 30-day don't post anymore rule.

Claire, who had several great reviews when she was at ShangriLa/RRR (now Pink Lily) in 2022, is currently at Crystal on Pond Springs. She asked me to put the word out.

She's working as "Wendy" but is thinking of using Claire again. She's come to realize that Claire is her brand.

If you want to know what she's all about, use the ECCIE "Search This Forum" tool for her reviews at RRR. Use Claire as the keyword.

She's the same MILFy, slim and fit, very pretty, professional, service oriented, accommodating woman described in the reviews that will come up in the search.
Claire's age is same as Dianna's, both of them are almost 60 years old. I wouldn't waste my money on mama.