Trump gets another endorsement

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Biden .. the gaffe machine that keeps shooting the DNC in the mouth.
Hey TDL, you know the way they did the coup on him, it wouldn't surprise me if this is the truth.
Hey TDL, you know the way they did the coup on him, it wouldn't surprise me if this is the truth. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
The picture is real. He knew it would create a stir. He hates Kumalot too..

A picture is worth a thousand words.
Compelling!

I’m gonna change my vote now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Maybe its time to invoke the 25th Amendment?
  • cc314
  • 09-13-2024, 05:55 PM
Politician doing politician things, https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...at/ar-AA1qxAiE Originally Posted by cc314

you miss the point of the post. Biden provided a "photo fodder' moment. who cares if he did in jest? he did it now it's a meme.

way ta go Joe!!!!

brilliant!

bahahahaa

and a belated welcome back to His Holiness
  • cc314
  • 09-13-2024, 08:06 PM
you miss the point of the post. Biden provided a "photo fodder' moment. who cares if he did in jest? he did it now it's a meme.

way ta go Joe!!!!

brilliant!

bahahahaa

and a belated welcome back to His Holiness Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Oh no! Not a meme!

Seems like a yawner to me, but we'll see how many independents it moves in November.
Oh no! Not a meme!

Seems like a yawner to me, but we'll see how many independents it moves in November. Originally Posted by cc314

memes matter. just ask the internet.

it doesn't really matter how many voters it sways.

what matters is Biden did the only thing he's ever been good at .. embarrassing himself.
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
... Perfect! ... ...

#### Salty
I watched the WHOLE incident. Some bubba with a probable IQ of 50 offered Biden the hat Biden jokingly accepted it. The dialogue between Biden and the MAGA was comical.
Biden Briefly Put on a Trump Hat, and MAGA World Flipped Its Lid

Joking around with a Trump supporter at a Sept. 11 event this week, the president put on a “Trump 2024” hat for a few seconds. The pictures took on a life of their own.

No, it wasn’t A.I. But it was no endorsement, either.

A smiling President Biden really did wear a Trump hat — for about five seconds — while visiting firefighters for an event commemorating the Sept. 11 attacks.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/13/u...trump-hat.html
  • cc314
  • 09-14-2024, 02:04 PM
memes matter. just ask the internet.

it doesn't really matter how many voters it sways.

what matters is Biden did the only thing he's ever been good at .. embarrassing himself. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Spread the word to your MAGA friends:
Don't vote.
Just win the Internet.
I watched the WHOLE incident. Some bubba with a probable IQ of 50 offered Biden the hat Biden jokingly accepted it. The dialogue between Biden and the MAGA was comical. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

what a load of prejudiced nonsense

amusing and incorrect how you and the usual suspects always claim "MAGA Supporters" are "low IQ".

you know who i support. what would you guess my IQ is?

oh and i almost forget the real point .. if "Bubba MAGA"'s IQ is 50 what does that mean for Biden who was stupid enough to put the hat on in the first place?

BASHHAAA

Spread the word to your MAGA friends:
Don't vote.
Just win the Internet. Originally Posted by cc314

if you say so