I've been Hijacked on SkipTheGames!!!!- Don't fall for Scam!!

've been Hijacked on SkipTheGames!!!!- Don't fall for Scam!!
Please for the love of god!! Do not I mean DO NOT REACH OUT TO A NUMBER FROM SKIP THE GAMES THAT IS NOT MY ACTUAL NUMBER!!!
Brought to my attention that my worshipnjasmin@protonmail.ch STG account has been posting adds in every city and different state with a couple photos of light skinned toned chicks!!
I HAVEN'T LOGGED IN SINCE SEPT 30TH!!

THE ONLY NUMBER TO CONTACT ME IS
913-308-0910
IVE CONTACTED STG BUT MY ADS HAVE BEEN GETTING NEARLY 5000 VIEWS AND I CANT IMAGINE WHAT SOME OF THESE MEN ARE GOING THRU!!!
PLEASE BE SAFE!!! IM SORRY TO ANYONE WHOS GONE THRU TURMOIL!!!
ug that site has went to shit.
Sadly yes It has! I started using it to freely post kinky enticing ads but sadly I'm not confident in the legitimacy of the website!
But you ave to love the name game
Skip The Games = Nothing But Games Played !!
Even I don't use that Site!

Jasmin, I laughed at the part of your post that said they were posting ''light-skinned, toned'' Chicks, as if you are anything but, LOL..

It came across as funny. No disrespect. Your pics look good.

I hope that gets resolved quickly. I would hate to have a fake ad posted on me.
  • moog
  • 10-07-2020, 12:31 AM
Skip the games is worse that backpage ever was. Sorry that happened to you but it speaks well of your pics if they thought it was better than they can produce. People do evil shit there like that idiot in Missouri that put his exwife's pics up there as an ad. She won the rest of his shit in court.
Even I don't use that Site!

Jasmin, I laughed at the part of your post that said they were posting ''light-skinned, toned'' Chicks, as if you are anything but, LOL..

It came across as funny. No disrespect. Your pics look good.

I hope that gets resolved quickly. I would hate to have a fake ad posted on me. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Hehe I don't wanna say they used white girls on a Colombian Hawaiian Profile 🤪
Lol I don't tend to use that site but eccies got so much rules I can't get frisky with my tongue!!!
And OH2 ISSSS SOOO DEADDDD!
Never used this website. So bad and fake pics...