Robbed

Have you ever been robbed and what would you have done differently. I was robbed a couple of times when i was younger and dimmer. I had picked up a lady and was driving her back to her apartment. We decided on a price and i gave her the cash. On her way there she decided to pick up some BEER. She went in the store while i wait in the car. She never came out. I went in to find her the guy said she went out the back. Something she had done numerous times her the guy. Now i never pony up the cash until we are in the location. If we need to get anything such as condoms i go in take the keys and purchase it myself
It has never happened to me, but I never pick up any street hooker off the streets.
post this in Upset NY please n thank you
link if ya forgot how to et there Upset New York
Have you ever been robbed and what would you have done differently. I was robbed a couple of times when i was younger and dimmer. ... If we need to get anything such as condoms i go in take the keys and purchase it myself Originally Posted by jaman123
Looks like you're not so dim any more! Oh brother...
What you explained is not being robbed. If your life was in jeopardy by knife or gun and you were propositioned with your life or the contents of your pockets I’d agree.

You simply just got finessed. I’ve been there too. Finesses are easy.

Robberies take a special kind of sick most of those types don’t want to deal with.
Definitely have been "finessed.". At this time so was super green and didnt have much hobby experience.

There was a hot little red head I had my eye on. Was surprised not many reviews were being posted about her, so decided I was up for my first too fit.

Incall at one of the worst apartment complexes on the City-known for drug and crime issues. Decided to go thru with any ways as little head is over ruling big head.

Arrived and texted "I'm here.". She came down and was pleasantly surprised it looked like her. I start to get out of car, and she motion me to get back in. In the car, she asks for donations. Pay her, and she says "I am PD and because your such a nice guy I am going to let you off with a warning."

I panic and clam up, she get out of car and starts to head to gate to let herself in apartment when it dawned on me she is not a cop. I start to go after my money, and she is fumbling with the gate, trying to get into apartment complex perimeter gates.

She can't get gate open ad chooses to climb chain link fence,I grab her foot asking for my money back, and too avoid me she starts kicking. Her momentum carries her over when her jeans get caught on top of chain link fence and she is literally hanging upside down screaming for help.

The screaming catches the attention of several people and since it's just scrawny me, I decided the $120 bucks not worth it and leave.
Definitely have been "finessed.". At this time so was super green and didnt have much hobby experience.

There was a hot little red head I had my eye on. Was surprised not many reviews were being posted about her, so decided I was up for my first too fit.

Incall at one of the worst apartment complexes on the City-known for drug and crime issues. Decided to go thru with any ways as little head is over ruling big head.

Arrived and texted "I'm here.". She came down and was pleasantly surprised it looked like her. I start to get out of car, and she motion me to get back in. In the car, she asks for donations. Pay her, and she says "I am PD and because your such a nice guy I am going to let you off with a warning."

I panic and clam up, she get out of car and starts to head to gate to let herself in apartment when it dawned on me she is not a cop. I start to go after my money, and she is fumbling with the gate, trying to get into apartment complex perimeter gates.

She can't get gate open ad chooses to climb chain link fence,I grab her foot asking for my money back, and too avoid me she starts kicking. Her momentum carries her over when her jeans get caught on top of chain link fence and she is literally hanging upside down screaming for help.

The screaming catches the attention of several people and since it's just scrawny me, I decided the $120 bucks not worth it and leave. Originally Posted by Fizley

Holy snickerdoodles people are really this desperate!
Why not do you the deed be satisfied and keep it going!
I was robbed once, my iPhone was stolen)
Holy snickerdoodles people are really this desperate!
Why not do you the deed be satisfied and keep it going! Originally Posted by JasminDelights
This was many years ago, back in 2009. Yes she was.
That's not robbery - that's theft - nothing violent happened- having a gun pulled, chased and missed shots, putting a gun to your head and taking your wallet - that's robbery - had that happen once, not a fun experience - I got lucky considering the guy killed 3 people before he was caught -
I never pick up providers from the street. Stay safe out there....