Suggestions Needed for Odessa-Midland

Hey west a Texas! With restaurants being able to open up starting this weekend, does anyone want to suggest some of their favorite places in the Odessa-Midland area that a girl can grab a bite to eat? I only need a few days worth of suggestions though so I’m really interested in places that are original to this part of west Texas since I’ve never been here before. Feel free to PM me. Jennavecia!!!❤️❤️😘
My place! I’m a great cook I can cook Mexican food white people food black people food any kind of food.

So glad you’re FINALLY getting out to our neck of the woods. Looking forward to seeing you!
I’m thinking my place would be better. I’m going to grill some steaks & my sautéed mushrooms are the best you’ve ever had .

Let’s lock in our plans, looking forward to it SeXXXy lady!

PM already sent
I’m thinking my place would be better. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
You’re just drunk. Or too many mushrooms.... FBSMLUVR, get the bus keys ready.
Let us know the type of food you prefer & I'm sure we will all be sure to chime in . Steak is always a good choice here , but there are other good choices as well. Good to see you are coming to our area.
Aaannnd...... drum roll please....

Crickets
She says she will be here this weekend. We will see.
Did anybody get a response to their PM?

Did anybody get a response to their PM?

Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR

Yup, nothing but......

Crickets
Crickets indeed
I got her number
We've all got it, just not getting any response.
Yep, just like we figured.She texted me yesterday late afternoon & said she would be here today & she would call me first (haha) , since apparently I was the first to reply to her Odessa TRYST post . And nothing !!!! She did show to be active this evening on the Tyler TRYST !!!!!