URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ore-26776.html
City: Ft Worth
State: Texas
Address: Near TCU area
Activities: Nothing
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: I couldn't get to the door because there was a cop there as soon as I knocked
Recommendation: No
A house? No fucking way, ever. Apartment or hotel is WAY safer.
A cop busted the place??
It usually is a house with them. Never been to the same house, but they're all basically the same
If the neighbors knew that a Piano Teacher lived there, then seeing "students" come & go all day long wouldn't look strange. Maybe a yard sign saying "Isabella's Piano School" would do the trick. LOL
So did you actually get out to knock? Your post says you couldn’t get to the door but it also says you knocked.
So did you actually get out to knock? Your post says you couldn’t get to the door but it also says you knocked. Originally Posted by assman25
I didn't knock. I got distracted by the cop...
I said I didn't even get to touch the door
That’s insane! You dodged a bullet. Could have been worse. Damn those chicks look nice too.
did you ever circle back to warn the provider?
Dallas, Plano, Austin, Grapevine, Arlington, Fort Worth, and many other cities have been dealing with neighbor complaints about Short-Term Rentals, such as BNB. The neighbors see the hourly "traffic", or maybe they hear a loud party at night. The cities response considers balancing home owners rights with those of the surrounding neighbors. Providers using residential locations are not invisible or "blending in", tho' the think they are.
Apartments seem to be able to obscure the foot traffic associated with this hobby.
Lots of providers read posts on this site, so hopefully they are now aware of their situation.
If this happened to me...my dick would be in limp mode for weeks
Dallas, Plano, Austin, Grapevine, Arlington, Fort Worth, and many other cities have been dealing with neighbor complaints about Short-Term Rentals, such as BNB. The neighbors see the hourly "traffic", or maybe they hear a loud party at night. The cities response considers balancing home owners rights with those of the surrounding neighbors. Providers using residential locations are not invisible or "blending in", tho' the think they are.
Apartments seem to be able to obscure the foot traffic associated with this hobby.
Lots of providers read posts on this site, so hopefully they are now aware of their situation. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
The managers of these places need to start paying attention to the news. Single family residences are NOT the place to run a high-volume studio business unless you’re in a rural setting without neighbors. You WILL be harassed by the police once the neighbors are onto you. And they are now paying attention thanks to the STR concerns.
holy shit dude. wild story
The web site says, "No cops, no hagglers"...
Ya, that will keep LE away.
I guess Officer Vargas was unaware of that stipulation.
Sheeze Louise.