Finally, Thank You

• Busty
  • 08-10-2023, 10:24 PM
Thank you for listening !!
Cleaning up the mugshot mess some of the incompetent shamers when folks trying to have fun.
This ain't amusing or funny.
Grow up people.
They were doing the same thing you do but some of y'all can't leave well enough alone.
Talk about stings all you want but DON'T show real pictures of mugshots that relates to real world information.
Judgement comes back

Psst...the first one was cleaned up within 24 hours of being posted.

So was the second one.

Your posts in the other thread literally had nothing to do with it because they had already been redacted months ago.
Those were also mugshots of men and weren't tied to any board handles. Boss bitch needs attention and validation though.
  • Busty
  • 08-11-2023, 08:24 AM
I said, "Mugshots" which means more than one instance. Just because I showed just one example doesn't mean there wasn't others by the multitude.
Outing is Outing whether it's 24 hours on notice or 10 minutes is too long for someone to copy and paste.
Which proves my point from the start, MUGSHOTS is OUTING and you apparently agree because they are being removed, even the forgotten old ones.
Thanks for proving my point.
And I also said, men and women in my first comment about mugshots in a prior post.
Feels wonderful that I got my point across.
You don't see any mod on those threads warning anyone to stop either, go figure. Pages and pages. That's the reason the shamers keep doing it.

Brando, you right here giving me attention....thxs Honey for being a Fan. Had you ignored me it would have broke my heart.
Any kind of attention is better than no attention.
No one is arguing that mugshots is outing, members or not. It is wrong and it gets cleaned up here pretty quick. Cant say that about the other board now can we.
  • Busty
  • 08-11-2023, 09:50 AM
My Love, I strongly disagree.
See my facts please.
The dates are the evidence.
Thread started on the 21st & by the 23rd they still have access to the link.
There are many more that was up for too long.
Both websites need vast improvement and we can be civil in that agreement.
I can understand the anger of both sides.
Doesn't matter if the person is a member or not, shaming men and women is insulting when we should pull together. We all doing the same thing.
Thank you for the civilized response, we can all have opinions.
My Love, I strongly disagree.
See my facts please.
The dates are the evidence.
Thread started on the 21st & by the 23rd they still have access to the link.
Originally Posted by Busty
Did the mods take the mugshots down after poster received cancellation money or BJ or free session from the mugshotted person? Was there any other motive for mods to allow it to stay or take it down other than simply a delay or oversight? I doubt that.

Mods were late or lazy possibly but not unbiased. I think that's the core of the issue. Mods cant allow outing based on one side's opinion, rules and whims/fancies and remove the info when money is paid. Then they become part of extortion.
  • Busty
  • 08-11-2023, 10:29 AM
Extortion has happened to both men and women, shall I present those threads as well?
I agree that extortion is a greater evil, just because I am a provider doesn't mean my loyalty is just for the women.... without men we don't have any business.
Thanks for your input, we all should be able to speak openly without fear.
Per ECCIE guidelines

If either the man or woman are members here then it’s outing per GL#5

If the man or woman is NOT on ECCIE then it is NoT a violation of GL#5 and none of our business or concern. The staff here are NOT the local police, internet police or local neighborhood watch.

There are many instances where a gal had outed a guy on OH2 or on ECCiE but the guy was not a member here. Not our monkey, not our banana.

Or a guy outed a gal here or on OH2 and the gal is not a member here. Again, not our problem.

In both of those instances, No outing of a Member occurred since 1 or the other or neither were members on this board.

Is it a shifty thing to do to someone, Yes!

But staff checks first to see if the parties are members here first.

There are many many instances where an uppity, holier than thou, sugar britches entitled gal outed a guy on OH2 and she was a member here but the guy wasn’t, or he was a member here and she wasn’t.

Under ECCiE GL#5 there’s no outing here.

It’s OH2s monkey, their banana.
That post was also based from a news article that was linked. The names, as far as I remember, were never actually posted here. You could go to the news article and see them. Not much we can do when its out and publicized like that. Thread was started.. but Eccie staff cant go to a news site and tell them to take it down. Hell I can probably still find that article.
  • Busty
  • 08-11-2023, 11:24 AM
How do you check if those members are here on Eccie when they just use handles?
There must have been some outing so y'all took the link down, again this reinforces my point
There are plenty of members not even reading coed and looking for advertisement only.
The man or woman can't protect themselves if they don't know.
You prefer this to be a pissing contest instead of a passage for improvement.
No wonder women hate this place.
The women won't change if y'all don't change.
Carry on.
A two way street y'all
It's a one way street on oh2.
Proven track record
I remember the articles on that operation. There was no obvious connection to any handle on this site or any other. It’s quite possible someone notified staff privately that there was someone on that list who is/was a member here. Staff usually won’t disclose they received such information, so we have no way of knowing what caused them to edit the post when they did.

Or they may have done it as an abundance of caution. That many local men caught in a sting using ads on a site frequented by many members here…pretty good bet at least one of those guys is a member here.

Btw, I believe I made the same comment about the ladies who were busted in the Plano STR six months or so ago. I don’t know if any of them were members on this site, but advised someone not to publish links to one of the news reports that included their names since ignorance (“I didn’t know they were members here!”) is not an acceptable excuse.

You can take that thinking too far, however. There is a greater than zero chance the Gilgo Beach killer or one of his named victims was an eccie member, but it’s not nearly as likely as a sting in Frisco that names 40+ local johns.
  • Busty
  • 08-11-2023, 11:48 AM
^ 'Abundance of Caution' is the & fair correct method for everyone involved, YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE that understood the assignment.
This is the main reason I see intelligent men.
There is HOPE
Abundance of Caution (Definition):

The fact that someone is being extremely careful to avoid a particular risk, even if the risk is small.

Example: Out of an abundance of caution, I will not provide my personal information to a provider because it may cause me to lose my job, my freedom, my family and impact me financially.