Local Shitlib Magistrate Puts Dangerous Criminal Back on the Streets

A local shitlib magistrate - you know one of the many "progressive" leftists who oppose cash bail - released a dangerous criminal back onto our streets

The dirtbag criminal has no ties to the Pittsburgh area, the only address the police had on him is "somewhere in New York". And he was arrested with enough of a dangerous material to kill over 1 in every 3 Pennsylvanians

And the local shitlib magistrate let him walk free - no bail whatsoever - putting lives at risk

This is how the deranged leftists are continuing to destroy America
i notice there is no more said about this?
i notice there is no more said about this? Originally Posted by simon469
Because the perp could very likely be in the wind by now

DA Zappala filed a motion to reverse Magistrate Xander Orenstein’s decision to release this dangerous criminal on non-monetary bail.

The DA is citing two reasons. The first deals with “public danger” . The second deals with the criminal being a “flight risk.” He’s from New York and no specific address is listed on court paperwork.
we cant find an escaped killer in the phily area.. why do you believe they are goin to find someone that they let go?
Looks like this magistrate has really got you triggered
The man who was let go is an upstanding gentleman. He will show up to ALL his hearings including his sentencing. Everyone who thinks this won't happen is just a racist.

What is things all democrats say
we cant find an escaped killer in the phily area.. why do you believe they are goin to find someone that they let go? Originally Posted by simon469
I don't think they will find him if he is in the wind

That is the whole point of the thread

Do you agree with the progressive leftist magistrate putting a dangerous criminal back on the streets like he did? This is why Democrat run cities have went to hell crime out of control
sorry , but i did not know his race.
i got a new label.
his hearing was today. he slept in today.
it be ok. when he comes back to pittsburgh he will bring us more.
Yep - in the wind thanks to Sara Innamorato’s fellow DSA member Xander Orenstein, a criminal who had enough material to kill 35% of all Pennsylvanians is in the wind

Shitlibs Orenstein and Innamorato both oppose cash bail and want to turn Pittsburgh into a crime utopia like San Francisco or Philly .