Ball busting?

Hello everyone,
I have just got into a real relationship with a submissive man that enjoys hard whippings and ball busting..
I am not a dom by nature but so far I have been doing a good job on him.
(Even though he said I hit like a girl)..lol
boy did that make me strap him more.. I can't believe it but I enjoyed leaving marks on his back and butt~ (I just wish I took a picture of it..it looked beautiful~)
then another time I was slapping at his legs and happen to hit his balls..boy did that set him off..in a good way..
I know he can handle more..but in a way I don't want to damage his goods..
Is there a right and wrong way to handle a man like him?

I need advice on how to keep someone like him happy~
Hello everyone,
I have just got into a real relationship with a submissive man that enjoys hard whippings and ball busting..
I am not a dom by nature but so far I have been doing a good job on him.
(Even though he said I hit like a girl)..lol
boy did that make me strap him more.. I can't believe it but I enjoyed leaving marks on his back and butt~ (I just wish I took a picture of it..it looked beautiful~)
then another time I was slapping at his legs and happen to hit his balls..boy did that set him off..in a good way..
I know he can handle more..but in a way I don't want to damage his goods..
Is there a right and wrong way to handle a man like him?

I need advice on how to keep someone like him happy~ Originally Posted by enursecarrie
This is almost my favorite activity. I would say just ask him...since you are willing to indulge him in this not-so-normal activity, I can promise it's a big turn just doing it! In the world of BB, there are so as many techniques as there are people interested in it. I would recommend sitting down together and checking out ballbustingtube dot com. I can promise, you can figure out some pretty good ways to bust those nuts!
Oh wow~.. thank you for that~

I haven't went as far, as to kick his jewels (Yet)..
I'm not sure I can go that far..or even if he even would want that..
like you said..we need to sit and talk and go over those cool videos and see where we may wonder into.

people tell you at a young age not to hit a man there because it may damage his ability to having children..
even though we are passed age to be having children..I still don't want to hurt him or damage him..
He has a beautiful cock and balls and he said they were all mine, and I don't want bruises on my toy.

Is there a way to avoid bruise and to still get the pain endorphins at a point where he likes it?

so far I know he like them pulled,slapped and my knee pushing hard on him.. he likes whips and sharp spankings..and gosh he is the perfect subject for my probing too~

I just love him so much.. I couldn't ask for a better lover~
i would recommend doing a search and you will find lots of information on it. Also, there are kink seminars done in different cities from time-to-time in which you can learn more about playing safely.
Depending on the way he likes it, and how often, people eventually build up a lot of resistance.

My suggestion is first, learn as much as you can of the anatomy of the balls.

In the back of them, where all the nerves and veins connect them to the rest of the body, is where you can make the most damage. If you explore with your fingers you cannot fail to feel this area. Stay away!

Hitting directly can do the most damage, if you hit very hard. Slapping is fine, as long as the balls can "escape". If you hold and squeeze or hit them while trapped, it can be quite painful, and dangerous, if he is not used to it.

My personal "routine" would be:
1 - explore the ball, one hand per ball, get to know where everything is. That is quite nice!
2 - squeeze slowly, monitor his face. When you can tell he is in pain, you went a little far. Stop and start again
3 - with one hand trap them, and with the other slap them, slowly first, then if he can take it, go harder

stop and repeat!!

Obviously, you can tie him up, or not, or have him sit down, or in all fours while doing this. With a dildo up his ass.... the posibilities are ENDLESS!!!

Enjoy, and remember, no sudden hits, strikes, or jabbing.

Also, balls get swollen. If that happens, use ice. If swollen more than a day, or if very painful, go to the doctor immediately.

But he might like the swelling! I do, nothing is better than that sweet pain and empty pit in the lower abdomen.

Enduring a kick in the balls require a lot of practice. Be patient.

And bruising is bad, in my opinion. Too far too fast.
Maybe you should lock him into a chastity device and make him wear it full-time, and then proceed to crushing his nuts Enursecarrie. A swift knee to the groin should do just fine.
http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=..._param=pogostd

That's a link to the search I did. I am a fan of the Frugal Domme.
I like a light dusting...or should I say a light "busting" in that area...Gothic Pleasure Pet (Oklahoma provider) can do that in a most erotic manner without leaving you sobbing in a heap. Most interesting fetish, pursuit, etc.
What a great thread with several interesting and informative (and hot!) posts!