City: Plano
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Fbms +
Hair Length and Color: Black med length
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: B-c cup nice body dressed in cut off shorts and crop top nicely done make up
Recommendation: Yes
What corner of the intersection is this place? Trying to figure out where it is!
After I read the review, little head made me drive over there. Wandered around the medical offices for a while before finding it. Went in and this young cutie greeted me. I was tempted to go with her but I asked if Mimi was available. Sure enough she was.quite cute and younger than I imagined. In the room her massage skills were too notch. She's from Taiwan and I told her I've been there many times and how I loved the Taiwanese women. She asked me if I had any fun. I said maybe and she smacked me on the ass and said bad boy. On the flip things progressed and soon it was game on. She's got a nice body with some ink suggesting this isn't her first rodeo. All in all not a bad experience.
I think what Vigilant said is accurate. There are some gems here but it's hit and miss and kinda pricey.
Tennyson would be my go to every time if it wasn't so pricey. Never been disappointed there.
You want pricey? Try the studios.
You want even more pricey? Try some of the Indys