Should this be a request?

Dirty talk during a session? Is this something clients request or is it a hit and miss with providers ? I mean dirty filthy talk is a turn on at times right?
I think that may fall under a special request. I'm not a huge dirty talker, it's just not my personality. So if someone is wanting that, I'd definitely like to know ahead of time that way I can determine if we're a good fit.
Yeah, throw that in a request. Big thing for me as well, and it has lead to a session or two not happening because that's not their personality. Nothing wrong with it; but when you want to hear a sexy woman say something dirty to push you over the edge, then that's what you want.

Just ask, worse they can do is say no. And I've asked for some raunchy and explicit stuff before
Definitely a request, cause most providers try to be polite during the session i think
Dirty talk during a session? Is this something clients request or is it a hit and miss with providers ? I mean dirty filthy talk is a turn on at times right? Originally Posted by Whodwho
I asked for it in session Prettyflower18 was great at it FYI.
I think it'd be great if providers just mentioned it in the menu. But I would say its a special request.
def a request.
however, if i were wanting to request, i'd do it ONLY after being screened by the ptovider and before scheduling an appt.
if that were in your initial communication, the provider might ignore you or say "not in my bag."

good luck in your search for some dirty talking delites.
I asked for it in session Prettyflower18 was great at it FYI. Originally Posted by mmcqtx
I didn't ask for it, but experienced some.. not over the top, but enough to move me emotionally, LOL..

I think if you request to do it, make sure you define your idea of "dirty".. there's a big difference between nasty and humiliating.
It's definitely a request. I feel more inclined to talk dirty to old friends that I am comfortable with rather than someone I am meeting for the first time.
My biggest concern regarding dirty talk is that I'm actually super introverted and not as verbal in terms of formulating full on multi word phrases while being fucked as I know others can be. Sure, I'll scream out a word or two or three... But it's only as of late that I've been getting into a flow where mid coital dirty talking comes more naturally for me. We all have our strong suits and areas where we'd love to improve on.
As long as you can say "Uh hu!","Yes!", "Do it!", "Please!", etc. to the role play/explicit/fetish/dirty talk that helps push me over the edge I'd be all for it. Usually hard finding someone that is 'OK' with that type of dirty talk, though.
Anytime Whowho!!!
I think it's hot and wish more men would talk dirty to me
Berk, I am covered in sweat and mud after doing yard work, i have dirt under my fingernails and even between my toes, and then i tripped into the compost heap, unfortunately i had just dumped leftover scraps in there .... now my water is out. I feel nasty, but if me being able to talk about me being dirty turns you on, I'm good! LOL!
I mirror everyone else's thoughts about it being a special request but I personally think it is HOT when a guy talks dirty.

MEEEEOW!
It's definitely a request. I feel more inclined to talk dirty to old friends that I am comfortable with rather than someone I am meeting for the first time. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
This is a good comment, and makes sense. Someone else said ladies might tend to be on the 'polite' side. I do appreciate that, but a natural unfolding of the urban dictionary is my preference. Seems the lady just needs to feel out the situation, and mostly be uninhibited.

I had a lady ask me once (practically 30 seconds after I walked through the door for the first time), "so you wanna fuck?" Her delivery was so cute and sexy, it worked. Nothing forced. I've experienced some really rowdy ones too, and they also fit the moment. There can be too much, for example if a woman is screaming at the top of her lungs "Come on, fuck me harder!"…since I'm not as young as I used to be, my reply would probably be "well…no I can't."